Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Updates?

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope we get an update this week!! I want more fall decor and anything Halloween!

Fashion Designer
    Unfortunately I don't see any farm updates on Facebook, only new games .... it is not looking good, but I've been wrong before.

It can't be work if they just release all if the Halloween items from the past! New ones would be great too! But I mean how hard can it be to do that??

Fashion Designer
    Oh I totally agree with you - if they just re-released items from the past people would really appreciate it and it would should be easy on the developers as well.

Executive Chef
    I edited the title to avoid confusion. No update today

Executive Chef
    Another disappointment. I've been getting a lot of gem sales. Do they really expect us to purchase gems without updates???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    I edited the title to avoid confusion. No update today
    MiniLaura could you ask trying to ask if there will be any and about when. Of course I'm not sure you will get the answer, but if you could try, we would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    MiniLaura could you ask trying to ask if there will be any and about when. Of course I'm not sure you will get the answer, but if you could try, we would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
    I have asked and but never got an answer. I even asked for the old LTO to be offered again in lieu of updates. I'll ask for an update on updates again!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    I have asked and but never got an answer. I even asked for the old LTO to be offered again in lieu of updates. I'll ask for an update on updates again!
    I know you are trying and we really appreciate it. Hopefully you'll get some response back this time. You could always blame it on us - the customers / players.

Farm Supplier
    MiniLaura - Do you have a real live person you talk with? How can they not answer? Isn't it a simple yes or no? I'm just confused by the utter lack of information.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast