Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Farm Updates?

Please bring back updates and bring back items from old updates. I stopped playing at one point because you made it hard to enjoy. But I'm back hoping you well have a special forThanksgiving and Christmas. Farmers like to decorate for holidays also. Animals was part of every holiday.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dunnaway52 View Post
    Please bring back updates and bring back items from old updates. I stopped playing at one point because you made it hard to enjoy. But I'm back hoping you well have a special forThanksgiving and Christmas. Farmers like to decorate for holidays also. Animals was part of every holiday.
    Me too like to decorate, that's the main reason I play the story games. I like Farm but can't seem to like F2 at all, don't know why.

I've only been playing a cpl months but i love it! That is until i read this thread. I was looking for info on how to get holiday/special versions. I guess i found the answer -- you don't. How sad. I already feel as though I've made friends in fs. But if its going nowhere there's no sense in continuing. Sigh......

team lava, you're really disappointing. Look at all these posts from loyal Farm Story players. People who spent money on this game, and what do you do for those who ask to please provide some updates? 'Only limited support will be available.' I don't like to play Farm Story 2. It's just like playing Bakery or Restaurant Story. Farm Story is more relaxing and friendly. It can't possibly be such a losing game that someone in the company can't be dedicated to providing updates once in a while. Maybe just for the Holidays themes? Geez bring back some old stuff if you must. anything

Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by dunnaway52 View Post
    I hope that Team lava will have a change of heart and bring us some updates for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love this game and I don't want it to be abandoned. I know other players feel the same way. How can you expect to have more people play when you won't even provide an update?

New Resident
    yes please bring back updates i really enjoy playing farm story and would enjoy it even more if i had updates to look forward too

I'm one of many playing Farm Story. I enjoy it. To me it is relaxing. If there is no updates why not bring items back that was delected. Trees , buildings, and all holiday items.

Farm Lover

I would like to see some of the holiday items brought back. Since you don't do updates any more. There is still a lot of people that really like to play farm story and would like to decorations for the holidays.

Looks like another game which Storm8 no longer support

New Resident
    Hello team Lava/storm8

in the PlayStore, you will find the following for Farm Story: "Every week FREE updates with new plants, flowers, trees, buildings, decorations, animals and more!"

But, since 2014 probably no update has taken place.
    I like to play this game like many other p*layers.
    Here is my request: can you please set the Christmas edition again? I think it's great and hope for it. I'm so sorry 🙏

best regards