Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Updates?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    If we're lucky , maybe we'll get a Halloween update surprise.
    That would be fantastic, but I think "very limited" is a longer time than that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    TL said there will be "very limited updates." There was a Fall Harvest update on Sept 5. It may still be awhile for the next update.
    Yes, I am aware of their very lame, uninformative comment regarding updates.
    I, too, emailed them and got the same generic response as the others. If they are going to limit the content, I think it would be nice if it was limited to holidays

Rhino Keeper
    I wish sometimes they would get FS2 out for everyone (since I'm kindle) and transfer money/gems over to that game and keep updating then. Everything is finished in FS1 for me just deco it here and there and make it look pretty which right now isnt so pretty lol

Rhino Keeper
    I think this game is done. Nothing new ever. I visit once a day and even that is a chore. I like the art work though. Good job on depicting the fruits and veggies.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cortnylyn View Post
    I wish sometimes they would get FS2 out for everyone (since I'm kindle) and transfer money/gems over to that game and keep updating then. Everything is finished in FS1 for me just deco it here and there and make it look pretty which right now isnt so pretty lol
    Probably not going to happen. They'd rather put their resources on creating new games for iOS than on porting games to Android and Kindle.

BTW, I'm on Android.

Fashion Designer
    I guess I'm the only one who doesn't mind the non-updates... I'm on android, and I have ben playing for awhile now but I like taking my time at this game, I come and go as I please feel no pressure to get th latest thing like I do in other games like bs,rs and ds esp. Ds they have to much to keep up with at times. The breaks in this game allow me to breathe.... but that's just me I guess. I also never paid actual cash for anything and have 50 gems saved up for a rainy day......

Farm Supplier
    Seriously? I logged into FS tonight and got the pop up asking me to rate the game and to leave a nice comment. What a joke! Team Lava has essentially abandoned this gam,oke but want us to still promote it. These people have NO clue as to how to treat customers. This is why I refuse to buy gems and line their pockets.

If it weren't for my nbors, I would have quit this game months ago. Rest assured, next time i get the pop up to rate the game, I'll be more than happy to comment exactly how TL treats their customers!

Some of my neighbors planted ghost berries. I looked in my catalog and don't see them. Where are they???

Executive Chef
    They are from last year.

I had them last year, why don't I get them again this year? Neighbors had them last year too!