Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Updates?

Rhino Keeper

Farm Updates?

okay, we have all waited patiently thru this whole summer, and now I want to know if and when we can expect some updates?! i realize you threw us a bone a few weeks ago, but now I am losing many long time nbrs because they are sick of waiting. if you want people to play this game, start doing something to keep us interested!!! this is no way to treat your faithful customers, TL. thanx for listening.

Edit-KP- Update

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Farm Story will have very limited updates, but is still being supported.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-10-13 at 11:41 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I will add to it another observation with regards to the sales on gems. Why is TL or nos Storm8 thinking that we will buy gems when they are not offering new items for us to purchase. Why are they bothering with discounts? TL / Storm8 management - what is the logic behind offering discounts on gems but not giving us updates - crops, trees and some decoration. Maybe you are thinking that this game is not bringing you money in - well how can it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    I will add to it another observation with regards to the sales on gems. Why is TL or nos Storm8 thinking that we will buy gems when they are not offering new items for us to purchase. Why are they bothering with discounts? TL / Storm8 management - what is the logic behind offering discounts on gems but not giving us updates - crops, trees and some decoration. Maybe you are thinking that this game is not bringing you money in - well how can it?
    You are very right.

I do not think we'll get updates till October.

Executive Chef
    I sent email to support asking them for a status update. They told me to check the forum for any announcements. Very sad.

Dear Mods, any updates for us?

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! That's pretty bad!

Executive Chef
    I did ask for an update on the updates, but haven't heard anything. I sorry. I wish there were something I could tell you.

(On a personal note, the lack of updates allowed me to finally master all available crops. Sort of a bittersweet thing.)

Rhino Keeper
    (On a personal note, the lack of updates allowed me to finally master all available crops. Sort of a bittersweet thing.)[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Me too. Well, not all of them! It was a lot easier to clear off my farm for crops, without the weekly distraction of new stuff! Now I'm ready to actually enjoy my farm again! Hurry up, TL! We're all waiting!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    I sent email to support asking them for a status update. They told me to check the forum for any announcements. Very sad.

Dear Mods, any updates for us?
    I did the same - twice already and yes, got the same reply. Wow.

Farm Story...No new updates.

I'm just curious as to why there hasn't been any new updates in a while on Farm Story. I know they came out with Farm Story Fall Harvest but it hasn't been an update in 2 months. I miss all the new stuff you can get every week. I know there is a Farm Story 2 but I play on an android and can't get that game. Farm Story is one of my favorite games. If someone can tell me why they haven't had an update that would be great!

Grand Emperor
    TL announced at the beginning of the summer that they would take the summer off from updates. They should resume updates soon. Here's a recent thread where others have asked about updates.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....re-the-updates-!

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast