Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Updates?

Nightclub Owner
    Very sad indeed.

Farm Supplier
    Wow. How awful. This is by far my favorite of the TL games. People are able to do such beautiful designs. It fits my pace. It fits my aesthetic. I don't think any of the other games compete. What happened that TL is moving away from the games that first won our attention? Did the original designers move on? Are the original games -- or at least FS -- now orphans without someone to speak for them?

Rhino Keeper
    Limited updates? I guess we can only hope for new Halloween stuff..

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CatLadyy View Post
    Limited updates? I guess we can only hope for new Halloween stuff..
    We got a Fall Harvest update. I doubt there'll be an update for Halloween, but I hope I'm wrong. I think the next update is for Christmas.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    We got a Fall Harvest update. I doubt there'll be an update for Halloween, but I hope I'm wrong. I think the next update is for Christmas.
    If there will be any more updates.

This really upsets me about the limited updates! Farm Story is one of my favorite games to play. It would be nice If they would at least bring back seasonal items from last year.

Host(ess)
    All I can say is...My hearts broken I love this game and have made so many friends! I've tried some of the other TL games, but none of them are near as fun as farm story. I'll keep playing until the very end even without updates. Just too sad!!

Executive Chef
    Oh well...at least we were answered,

New Resident
    I LOVE this game. However, since they have chosen not only to snub loyal fans and players but also droid users Iam quickly losing interest. I like many others have spent money on gems and such. I was so looking forward to doing my farm up in Halloween. But now.... This is so disappointing. To the point that TL might have lost my business for good.

Fashion Designer
    It seems it would be easy enough to re-release last year's Halloween stuff, and maybe put individual prices on the items in the Halloween box so we can buy what we want.