Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Updates?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    They advertise on the app store that farm gets free weekly updates,

Way to lie TL...better get that fixed but judging from the past it won't.
    Empire Story and Zoo Story still say free weekly updates in Google Play even though they haven't had updates in well over a year, probably closer to 2 years now. All the games they recently removed from iOS still say free weekly updates in Google Play even though updates stopped a long time ago. So I don't see why they would correct the Farm wording.

Executive Chef

Farm Update 10-08-13

Here we go again

still hoping

Executive Chef
    I think its a lost cause. Im pretty sure this game is retired and that TL werent being honest when they said theyd continue updates as long as people are still playing. People are still playing but no updates. Lesson learned. Dont believe anything TL says until it actually happens.

Nightclub Owner
    I hope there is an update. I quit last week though

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    I think its a lost cause. Im pretty sure this game is retired and that TL werent being honest when they said theyd continue updates as long as people are still playing. People are still playing but no updates. Lesson learned. Dont believe anything TL says until it actually happens.
    Well, in all fairness, the game was updated with the straw house and stable And that was all that was promised. No mention was made of regular or weekly updates. One must take whatever TL says at face value and nothing more ought to be read into it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    You're right. With their wording, an update here and there will count. However, I think they will stop updates altogether eventually even though people are playing.

Two years ago I learned I had to read TL's words carefully because they would word something that was easy to read as going to be released for all, but then they would only release to iOS and not Android. I thought it was deceitful. When Android players kept posting they didn't get the update I told them they were cruel, but they didn't change their wording.

This time, although I thought the game would soon die, I thought they would resume weekly updates after the summer. Good job, TL, you got me again.
    I learned the lesson a loooooong time ago. lol. Never been duped again ,I tell you.

I really, really feel it for all those people who have spent so much money on the games that are no longer supported. To have them go the way of "no longer being supported" - i.e. cannot be played- is such cruelty. But...that is what we signed up for so I guess such it is. After reading the fine print I decided not to spend a dime on these games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Well, in all fairness, the game was updated with the straw house and stable And that was all that was promised. No mention was made of regular or weekly updates. One must take whatever TL says at face value and nothing more ought to be read into it.
    Lol I suck at reading the fine print ;-) I know better now though. Just like you at least now that I have learned my lesson the hard way I wont be spending another dime on TL games. Waste of money when they will get retired eventually. I wouldnt mind so much if TL would only be completely honest and forthright and not so sneaky with their wording.

Rhino Keeper
    The fact that TL has been so silent, really says it all. Think about it, if they had plans to restart updates, wouldn't they tell us all so we wouldn't quit?! If they had any plans for the future of this game, wouldn't they be doing their best to keep us all here? Silence is louder than words, folks. And TL is screaming "bye-bye." Sorry to burst your bubble.

Executive Chef
    Yes ....TL...CAN WE HAVE CONFIRMATION?

I quit yesterday....I made flint corn and if it withers I wouldn't give a darn. If I get it harvested than yay.

Grand Emperor
    I'm not holding my breath. I think we saw the last update with the fall update about a month ago, but would be happy if there were more updates.

I have about a week to go to master the olive trees and then I'm done mastering all coin crops and trees.

I'm down to 12 neighbors who are still playing. I lost quite a few when the updates stopped at the beginning of the summer and in the last week.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast