Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stormie Loop

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Well I'm sorry but he's not very neighbourly he's one of those pesky neighbours you hope will move out!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    That's not funny at all. Can't you guys just delete that stormie account?? Or, you should put at least 100k resources each in that stormie account, not a lame 495, so at least we can make money out of stormie when there's no other opponent to attack. It should be an easy fix.

STILL happening. Support, what is going on with this? When can we expect a resolution to this ongoing problem? It costs multiple resources every time, and it happens a LOT!

Is Storm8 kidding?

After all the crashes I've been having (with all the losses from 100% wins, lost Crowns, lost Coins and lost Spellstone) I was saying to myself, "At least I'm not stuck in the Stormie loop."

Guess what? I'm now stuck in the Stormie loop.

$700 per attack to face Stormie, with my other choices being RedRedWine, HOPR and Barrys Land. There is some random tiny number of Coins and Spellstone (always under 500 each) and some Crowns available. I just got to a Level 7 Royal Hall and am nowhere near the big leagues. Is the Kingdoms Live player base really so limited that those are the only people I have available for battles?

Come on, let's get this game fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mackbolan View Post
    Is Storm8 kidding?

After all the crashes I've been having (with all the losses from 100% wins, lost Crowns, lost Coins and lost Spellstone) I was saying to myself, "At least I'm not stuck in the Stormie loop."

Guess what? I'm now stuck in the Stormie loop.

$700 per attack to face Stormie, with my other choices being RedRedWine, HOPR and Barrys Land. There is some random tiny number of Coins and Spellstone (always under 500 each) and some Crowns available. I just got to a Level 7 Royal Hall and am nowhere near the big leagues. Is the Kingdoms Live player base really so limited that those are the only people I have available for battles?

Come on, let's get this game fixed.
    I am guessing that at best there is only 10,000 people actively playing this game. If you are above 1k crowns, your opponents would only be 1/10 of those number of around 1000 people (see players rank). Those high crowns people are usually quite active, then you have the shield when you lose, plus some people are *****ing to always stay online, the rest are low resources people who spend all before they log off, last you have stormie. You can see how easy it is to get lost in a stormie loop and high lv players when you've high crowns.

I would also bet that they are not making enough money out of this game, not enough to get their attention and put more effort on fixing the bugs, that's why the bug fixing is very slow. I wouldn't spend money on this if I were you, look at those 10 games that they closed last month.

Host(ess)
    This stormie loop is beyond a joke. Even less funny, is the trite response you have given to an issue that is ruining the game for many. I have been trying to raid on and off for 5 hours. All I get is stormie. The game is literally unplayable, and the best you can do is a cutsie meet your new neighbour? I hate to think of how much hard earned and hard to replace gold i have wasted. Seriously, it cannot possibly be that hard to remove stormie, so i can only conclude that you don't care a whit (which coincidentally rhymes with what i really wanted to say). You need some good will from your regular players... way to miss the opportunity to create it.

I paid twice money for gems, and feel pretty fooled that I now have to fight against stormie ever and ever! After 10 times I am frustrated! Please debug as soon as possible!

I experienced this a week ago and other allie members today.... they dropped crowns to get out of it

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by goddessnikole View Post
    I experienced this a week ago and other allie members today.... they dropped crowns to get out of it
    Same thing again tonight. Still cant play the game, still no serious response. I dont want to drop crowns and let my alliance down. Id just like to play the game in the way it was intended. Too much to ask?

Seems like it was due to the update. Thank god I got rid of Stormie!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast