Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stormie Loop

In "Find Match" presented with the same opponent repeatedly

OK I'm level 33. I go to "Find Match" and get presented with an opponent. For example, #1 player HOPR. Too high for me to win, so I pay my $500 and hit the Next button. Pass a few more, and all of a sudden I get HOPR again. Sometimes in 10 passes I might see the same players 2-3 times. If I have to pay to "next" shouldn't I get different choices? I don't think the opponent should repeat.

(This was merged but it's a completely different topic. Please give it back its own topic. )

Quote Originally Posted by bubblesx View Post
    In "Find Match" presented with the same opponent repeatedly

OK I'm level 33. I go to "Find Match" and get presented with an opponent. For example, #1 player HOPR. Too high for me to win, so I pay my $500 and hit the Next button. Pass a few more, and all of a sudden I get HOPR again. Sometimes in 10 passes I might see the same players 2-3 times. If I have to pay to "next" shouldn't I get different choices? I don't think the opponent should repeat.

(This was merged but it's a completely different topic. Please give it back its own topic. )
    Sorry for the confusion! These problems are actually related in that some of our high ranking players may have a limited number of targets when cycling through opponents. We're working on the way we match players to lessen the occurrences of this. Thanks for your patience!
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 10-07-13 at 01:31 PM.

Happening again this morning.

i dont get stormie on a loop but i get tons of other top 10 players in my loop and not just once or twice. i am lvl 49 yet i get pitted against lvl 71. hardly fair. it costs 700 for a next and i get same players over and over till i give up. ive spent tens of thousands to find one match that i can actually compete fairly against. and when i try and revenge attack they are all online or have sheilds. makes battling impossible and after months i am no closer to upgrading anything. stop the loop attacks and pit us against equals. i am close to deleting this unfair frustrating game.

Quote Originally Posted by bubblesx View Post
    Happening again this morning.
    We're still working on a fix for this. Sorry it's still occurring for you!

Host(ess)
    Stormie, Stormie, Stormie again so over it. I lost 50 crowns last night and can't gain anything because of stormie.

Host(ess)
    who is Stormie?

Happened again last night and again this morning. Lost gold, cannot attack anyone because of it.

Rhino Keeper
    FM, can't you just delete the stormie account??

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by magiv50 View Post
    who is Stormie?
    Meet your new neighbor, Stormie!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast