Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stormie Loop

Host(ess)

Stormie Loop

I am on what we call the stormie loop. We have worked out this is firemocha as no shields are enforced. But at the moment he is my only opponent. With comp finishing soon this is unacceptable. We have named it the stormie loop because at stages we all get caught in it. Please fix. Thank you

I keep getting presented with Stormie as well. It costs 500 to hit Next, but when I hit Next, I get presented with Stormie again. I cannot attack anyone because of this.

This resolved itself for me yesterday.

In "Find Match" presented with the same opponent repeatedly

OK I'm level 33. I go to "Find Match" and get presented with an opponent. For example, #1 player HOPR. Too high for me to win, so I pay my $500 and hit the Next button. Pass a few more, and all of a sudden I get HOPR again. Sometimes in 10 passes I might see the same players 2-3 times. If I have to pay to "next" shouldn't I get different choices? I don't think the opponent should repeat.

Stormie

I keep getting Stormie as an opponent. I know Stormie is a storm8 creation.

It costs me 1250 to select a new opponent and I have had to skip past Stormie at least 15 times. I am only getting a choice of 2 players and Stormie. If I skip Stormie, I get Stormie again and again and again.

There is no point attacking a player with 380ish coins as it costs more than that to train 2 warriors. I also can't win crowns.

What's the point? All it's doing is chewing my coin, troops and stopping me from playing.

Host(ess)
    It did for a while but is now happening again. Moderater please respond as to why this is happening and if it is being rectified. Thank you

/MERGED

Hi ,

This has not been happening on my game.

Have you force closed it or reinstalled the app? If not, please try that and let me know if it continues.
    Last edited by CuddlyDragon; 10-06-13 at 05:55 PM.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    /MERGED

Hi ,

This has not been happening on my game.

Have you force closed it or reinstalled the app? If not, please try that and let me know if it continues.
    I got caught in it today.

Available Loot: 512 coins; 512 spellstone.
    Win: 1 crown.
    Lose: -36 crowns.

Who would NOT skip this? Yet it keeps taking your money and won't skip.
    Is the problem not real until a TeamLava or FireMocha moderator or community manager experiences it? If it hasn't been happening in your game, then it just hasn't happened to you yet. BUT IT HAPPENS.
    Clearly, it's not some random coincidence that we only get caught in a loop when Stormie comes up in the matches. It's happening because of something your coders have put in. Tell them to identify it and take it out! Enough already.

Hi moderator,

I've uninstalled and installed again and it still happens. I get Stormie 2 to 3 times in a row.

It now is costing 1500 coins each time. The level Stormie is on shouldn't be coming up as a competitor against my level anyway.

I'm a bit over it. I know it is also happening to quite a few of my alliance as well.

You're fortunate that its not happening to you, it's very frustrating its happening to me so regularly.

Host(ess)
    Hi moderator, what level is your royal hall or how many crowns do you have as I think this is relevant as to whether you see stormie or not. I am in an alliance where 1050 crowns is the lowest and it is mainly the top players with the higher level royal halls who continually get him on a loop. Thank you

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast