Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update - 10-4-13 Owl Dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by penqueen2 View Post
    Tusker & Gold also works!
    Did you get it? Congrats! You seem to get them all once they have been released... Where do you put them?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rajbo View Post
    How to get diamond dragon and mirage plz? Which combo should I use for them?
    This thread is for discussing the new Owl Dragon. You can find master threads for each dragon on post 7 on the Dragon Guide.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post590677
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rajbo View Post
    Yes it's working now thnx a lot for ur help
    No problem enjoy the game & hope you will get the Owl dragon soon. Browse around the forum you should find the info you need for other dragons, this thread only allow to talk about the Owl dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    Did you get it? Congrats! You seem to get them all once they have been released... Where do you put them?
    Something has 2 go into storage, I desperately need a habitat increase. My storage is maxing out. It will probably make me quit soon and TL will lose out on 5 gold buying accounts (my daughters), as I will not support them after I QUIT. TL, this is a game about collecting dragons. Please let us collect.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    No problem enjoy the game & hope you will get the Owl dragon soon. Browse around the forum you should find the info you need for other dragons, this thread only allow to talk about the Owl dragon.
    Oh ok thnx again

Executive Chef
    Something has 2 go into storage, I desperately need a habitat increase. My storage is maxing out. It will probably make me quit soon and TL will lose out on 5 gold buying accounts (my daughters), as I will not support them after I QUIT. TL, this is a game about collecting dragons. Please let us collect.
    All TL needs to do is lower the upgrade price of the dragon stable, that will help us old time player out alot. But nope instead it keep the price higher.

Banned
    There is no room at all anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    All TL needs to do is lower the upgrade price of the dragon stable, that will help us old time player out alot. But nope instead it keep the price higher.
    That's no good, I want to have them all out on display, not lock them up!

So will there be a habitat increase? Does a mod know?

Executive Chef

So will there be a habitat increase? Does a mod know?
    Well it's better than keep on selling dragons. And with all those habitats increase where are we going to put them eventually without more islands extension?

Imagine what it's like for us over here on Android without having the option for storage. I would love to be able to get the Owl dragon but to be able to do so, I'd have to sell another dragon that I'm not willing to sell.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRickySilver View Post
    Imagine what it's like for us over here on Android without having the option for storage. I would love to be able to get the Owl dragon but to be able to do so, I'd have to sell another dragon that I'm not willing to sell.
    Don't be too excited about the storage. It cost 1200 gold to upgrade to hold 10 dragons and 5000 gold to upgrade it to hold 25 dragons. Don't TL know with 5000 gold we could buy 10 gold habitats and display our dragons too? instead just put them away and no one could see them. What bother me the most is looks like TL could not do those simple math, they just ask more gold for everything and some of the gold that they asking for not making any sense at all.

Looks like we going throw this thread off topic soon. But actually we are not, it's all about this new awesome Owl dragon just come out and most of us have no room to breed it.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast