Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 184

Thread: Dragon Update - 10-4-13 Owl Dragon

  1. #121
    Congrats Kooky!

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Infringement View Post
    Congratulations!
    Wow, that's really great. A Plante dragon, is that some new one just released? You must be the first one to get it, you should start a thread, got pics?
    Oh and do tell, what combo would you use to get Angle? Square X L? Lol
    Lmao I want to see this new plane dragon too!!

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Infringement View Post
    Congratulations!
    Wow, that's really great. A Plante dragon, is that some new one just released? You must be the first one to get it, you should start a thread, got pics?
    Oh and do tell, what combo would you use to get Angle? Square X L? Lol
    What if I told you, I wasn't the best speller... planet dragon
    I was typing fast. For Angle dragon use Island dragon and Gemstone dragon the fails are fun! Lol

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNoOne View Post
    What if I told you, I wasn't the best speller... planet dragon
    I was typing fast. For Angle dragon use Island dragon and Gemstone dragon the fails are fun! Lol
    Angle? You mean Angel? Well you can't get Angel with gemstone and island lol

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Infringement View Post
    What do you mean? The other person just said you could?
    But you can't lol anyway we are going off topic

  6. #126
    Senior Moderator kooky panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,852
    Lets get back on topic of the Owl Dragon.
    Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  7. #127
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    277
    So this is a Halloween Dragon for sure?

  8. #128
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    635
    first try was virtue. second try was sunrise.

  9. #129
    I too would like to know if this is a limited/seasonal dragon?

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticfrost View Post
    I too would like to know if this is a limited/seasonal dragon?
    It's a Halloween dragon so it's seasonal, but aren't all super rare and rare dragons limited now?

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •