Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: just and just money

Host(ess)

just and just money

well now will start the topic which is teamlava just thinking how to earn money
    1- ios users have more things than android why " because apple pays teamlava"
    2-gold holders do not get the dragon which they want to breed fast why " to make them use golds so they buy more golds"
    3-to reach new dragon on lvl 10 need more than 100.000 apples and from markeet we just get 65.000 for 250 golds why "to make players just keep buying golds so they buy apples"
    4-habits not enough for our dragons why " to make us upgrade the habits from golds "
    5-on battles same dragon beated same dragon before but on new battles same dragon lose why " to use golds"
    6-gold dragons do not earn 5 golds per day why " then who going buy golds "
    well teamlava i just bought an iphone just to play this game because i loved this game but now day by day getting bore because its not a game anymore and lot of my friends left this game from your this way which just think for money
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 10-03-13 at 04:15 PM. Reason: removed personal account information, please do note share account info on the forums for security reasons

Banned
    Would it hurt to try and make any sense at all... I didn't understand any of that, why bother making a thread?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    Would it hurt to try and make any sense at all... I didn't understand any of that, why bother making a thread?
    @eye_of_the_world: To clarify, this player is offering feedback about how Gold affects their gameplay experience. Please remember to be respectful of other forum members.

@huha54: Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your experience with the game and how you feel about how premium currency is used. Dragon Story is free to download and play. To maintain and grow the game it requires monetary support to pay for the servers, technology, the staff, and all the necessary components to keep the game going. You're not required to spend Gold to enjoy Dragon Story. We appreciate all of our players and their support for our games. We hope that if you're not currently satisfied, that you enjoy future updates and new content.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    I understood what the thread was about.... The gist is -: need to spend gold to play the game

Not that I agree with some of it - I do not believe the chances of getting dragons are affected by how much gold you have or buy

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I understood what the thread was about.... The gist is -: need to spend gold to play the game

Not that I agree with some of it - I do not believe the chances of getting dragons are affected by how much gold you have or buy
    I knew it for a long time!
    The Battle Arena,Dragon Summoning,High quantity of food and not enough habitats are examples that TL want us to buy Gold for...
    How about if some of our parents don't let us buy Gold? Then the game will be even harder than expected! It's so not fair!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    The Battle Arena,Dragon Summoning,High quantity of food and not enough habitats are examples that TL want us to buy Gold for...
    How about if some of our parents don't let us buy Gold? Then the game will be even harder than expected! It's so not fair!
    Very sorry about that but TL have expenses that need to be paid.... No gold sales = no game

Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Oh and the Treasure Dragons! It's a bit ok at first with 800 Gold but now it's 2000 Gold which is INSANE!

Very sorry about that but TL have expenses that need to be paid.... No gold sales = no game
    If they make everything easier than maybe some people will buy Gold!
    If they make it like a nightmare, people might give up and will quit the game!
    I've seen lots of players quit due to this issue!
    So TL! PLEASE!
    Even I'm getting bored :P

Executive Chef
    You mean DS should change to Free to download like some of the software offer online?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    You mean DS should change to Free to download like some of the software offer online?
    No..... I generally don't like the "free to download, pay when you hit the wall games"

Banned
    Yes games should be supported by their players, but when games start to take advantage of us it will do more harm than good.

A lot of my neighbours have quit, I'm not talking about the average player who checked in once a day... I'm talking about the speed breeders, who bought gold regularly. I noticed a lot of them starting to lose interest because of the colours splitting too much, and then a lot more quit when the pure types were being released.

If TL listened to our feedback they would see that some players can't get one black or pink hybrid, and after the farming leaves fail I can understand just how frustrating that can be. The point is, this game was cool and enjoyable but then TL got greedy! Anybody remember when the second nest was only 25 gold? Now it's 250 gold... The good old days, when TL were not driven by money....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast