Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Barracks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    I don't have the barracks. Yes, I can still do the adventures but I have to send them out twice which takes two days and double the cost and double the feasts.
    did not receive the Gem offer for the Barracks BUT did receive the goal DOUBLE THE ADVENTURES

Yes, I too, sent out the knights on the Ancient Vault Adventure(from Castle) and when they returned & I collected my goal had not completed. Just sent them out again & the goal Completed (15/10 from Castle and will collect on their return tomorrow 16/10)

So I can confirm that it takes 2 of the same adventure from the Castle to complete the goal.

oh well, it does say DOUBLE THE ADVENTURES.

Executive Chef
    I'm quite sure I only did one of each adventure, using the castle as I'm not buying gems to get the barracks, and now the Double the Adventures goal has disappearred, presumably completed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    I'm quite sure I only did one of each adventure, using the castle as I'm not buying gems to get the barracks, and now the Double the Adventures goal has disappearred, presumably completed.
    I'm certain that I did only one of each adventure. In fact, the goal completed for me when I sent the knights out--not when they returned.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    I'm certain that I did only one of each adventure. In fact, the goal completed for me when I sent the knights out--not when they returned.
    Same with me. Was one adventure and the goal completed when I sent them out.

It would have been nice if it didn't cost so many gems. I didn't buy them to get it and I wasn't impressed with the fact that its pretty much like the castle just takes longer. This to my way of thinking was a ridiculous thing to add. You would think if we're going to have a knights barracks that they would go out on different adventures not the same thing as the castle.

Farm Supplier
    For this thread, I did not buy the Barracks. But I have been able to send my knights out on the quests using the King's Keep (the quests registered with the game when I sent the knights; I only had to do each once). How do I unlock " Traversing the Desert Sands"? That's the point that I'm up to right now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Capper7 View Post
    For this thread, I did not buy the Barracks. But I have been able to send my knights out on the quests using the King's Keep (the quests registered with the game when I sent the knights; I only had to do each once). How do I unlock " Traversing the Desert Sands"? That's the point that I'm up to right now.
    To unlock that goal, you have to follow Sabina's goal chain. More info can be found here.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you very much! I finally got to expand to Sabina and now I am actually doing her goal chain. But I didn't know that quest was related to doing Sabina's quests. That means I'll get to that point eventually. OK.

Thank you again!

Rhino Keeper
    So did anyone buy the barracks and actually feel happy about it? I already feel adventuring takes. Too long. I don't want to buy something that makes it take longer. Especially with only two kitchens.

I'm not against gem buildings but can you make them worthwhile??

Rhino Keeper
    Adding:

I'm actually willing to buy gems to get this building but it's just not that great. At least it's better than that kingdom one that just drops money.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast