Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Barracks

Fashion Designer

The Barracks

Newest building allows you to go into adventures, the SAME adventures, same requeriments, but you need to wait 2 days, not one, here is some screenshots so you guys can start stocking some items

**note (AW): price of building and building requirements may vary

Building itself cost 300 GEMS and aditional requeriments

It will most likely have you go to every adventure so you might start stocking those things
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 10-03-13 at 04:42 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Gem price is subject to change apparently, I got the worst deal but my care-o-meter is still very low

Rhino Keeper
    Mine is 360 gems. No way am I paying that after stupidly wasting 250 on the lame fortune teller tent. TL have had enough of my money and gems, won't be wasting any more.

Fashion Designer

Quest chain died at this point for me

The requirements at first was 4 fancy beams , 4 fancy blocks , 3 simple glue and 20 chickens when i collected all and went to build it, suddenly it changed to 4 royal beams 4 royal blocks 3 super glues and 5 longswords.. Whats up with that???

Rhino Keeper
    I thought I read somewhere that TL said they would NEVER put a time limit on a quest that need to bought with gems?

Anyways TL you are nuts to think most of us will pay those gems for this garbage?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-03-13 at 02:39 PM. Reason: typo

Host(ess)
    Took me some time to save up for the fortune teller *250gems* (fell for some gem traps aswell while saving up)
    And now...360 gems for this..
    Should just been a building for coins with high end building requirements.

Executive Chef
    I can't decide whether to get this or not. It's about $8.70, which isn't so bad for me since I have no life and never go anywhere so this game is my main form of entertainment. OTOH, I barely send my knights out now on adventures. Prolly only 3 times per week. I don't really need another building I won't use so much. OTOOH (on the other, other hand), it is darn cute.

For those complaining about the gem cost, buy it or don't. You can still play the game just fine. And I don't think there's another game out there that you can play this intensely this long for very little cost, so I don't understand what the complaints are about. TL doesn't work for free (at least I don't think they do). They have families and need to put food on the table just like everyone else. I don't mind spending $10/month to help them out. I get such pleasure from this game and sometimes it's only occluded when I get on this forum and start reading all the complaining.

I think I was bitten by Grumpy Cat today.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I can't decide whether to get this or not. It's about $8.70, which isn't so bad for me since I have no life and never go anywhere so this game is my main form of entertainment. OTOH, I barely send my knights out now on adventures. Prolly only 3 times per week. I don't really need another building I won't use so much. OTOOH (on the other, other hand), it is darn cute.

For those complaining about the gem cost, buy it or don't. You can still play the game just fine. And I don't think there's another game out there that you can play this intensely this long for very little cost, so I don't understand what the complaints are about. TL doesn't work for free (at least I don't think they do). They have families and need to put food on the table just like everyone else. I don't mind spending $10/month to help them out. I get such pleasure from this game and sometimes it's only occluded when I get on this forum and start reading all the complaining.

I think I was bitten by Grumpy Cat today.
    sending you friend request because I like you already

Is it priced differently for different people...? That doesn't seem fair...

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast