Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Barracks

No kidding. Like going to the store to buy milk and the guy in line in front of me pays one price and I pay a totally different one. Makes no sense.

Yeah, I thought about getting it until I read about it here, and now I refuse just because of that.

Rhino Keeper
    You know I have no patience, Barracks up, lol. Is it me or are buildings getting smaller? Takes up 4 squares. Haven't done a mission yet, but for the gems I'm underwhelmed

Two gem buildings so close together does seem a bit much. At least this one gives royal points, unlike the tournament grounds or the coin pit also known as the Golden Obelisk. Also, I don't need to be re-introduced to quests I've already done multiple times, thanks.

Although, funny story. I get the notification of an update -- whee! A new building! Then I look at my board. Uh oh -- running low on space. Better expand. Purchase a cheap expansion, move all the trees, rocks, etc., out of the way, then go to place the building ...

360 gems. *facepalm*

And you know what's even better? I used up all my wisp lanterns but one on that expansion. And I'm trying to get enough royal points to expand to the Forgotten Roost. The building I'm building to get there? The Lumin Cathedral.

Friends, if you're reading this, please send me earth wisps. I'm going to need them.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the way you think. Very often people forget that humans actually build the apps. I agree 10.00 per month is cheap entertainment.

Rhino Keeper
    My barracks will cost 240 gems. since I only check in this game once a day at best, and have not net the boys out on an adventure in a long time, I will not be purchasing this building until I am convinced it is worth it.

But!! There IS a new expansion! One plot, but now I need an expansion permit (I have none)!

Rhino Keeper
    I had to get it. 5 day limit, I want it. Why? To be honest to what I asked of TeamLava. We want an update, here one is. I personally asked for something non-witchy, here it is. The fortune teller was on the edge for me, so I didn't get it, nor the wizard school. I was tempted because it had been awhile since we had anything besides upgrading to work toward, but I don't want those buildings.
    Just in case this update coming might have things I prefer not to have in my happy little kingdom, I want this knights' barrack before the deadline is up. Also, I want TL to know I live this game and its updates. They will work on the game that proves most profitable. I hope it is Castle Story!

Fashion Designer
    My market price said 240, when I bought it 300 gems were subtracted. What gives? Team Lava plays around with varied stuff too much. But don't deceive us.

Mine was only 240 gems too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    No kidding. Like going to the store to buy milk and the guy in line in front of me pays one price and I pay a totally different one. Makes no sense.
    My post on the previous thread (post 61) makes a comment about this! Haven't time to enter it again.

By the way moderators - couldn't the two threads be merged? They are very similar!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast