Thread: Rly wanna know this...

Rly wanna know this...

Can someone tell me how to transfer my money to another account?

I didnt knew how to play that game so i think i failed .. now ill make my new acc and transfer money if thats possible ..

Rhino Keeper
    I think your talking about a private ATM, many players/clans have them, you want get to lvl 150 creating best income possible, while camping <--- this is done by not levelling don't attack others or complete missions just sit back and build income/defence while your ATM advances... When you think your ready time to transfer that money by disarming, giving yourself a link either directly or through alliance.

If this isn't the answer maybe you could explain a little more what you mean by transferring money

No, not that xD

My account on World war is weak , so i was thinkin' about making a new account on Ww, and transfer my money from the weak account to my new account, so i i dont wanna to start all over again .. was rly hard to increse my income money.

Is that possible or im tripin' ? )

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure dude speak to the elders, ask some 300... Or you can just sell off your buildings and farm the guts out of it lol

Farm Supplier
    Nope. If you reset, you don't get to have your cake and eat it too. If you reset the money goes away.

Unfortunately, you cannot transfer your money from one World War account to another. Best of luck on your new account!

Okey, Thank you guys.