Thread: Woohoo!

Rhino Keeper

Woohoo!

Ok, so this game has many frustrating elements to it. But it's still in the works and I'm sure it will improve over time.
    In the mean time, between waiting for a screw, or a nail to save my life, I've had an amazing run:
    5 (yes that's not a typo, 5) land deeds in one morning, three from deliveries and two from some shop. And yesterday Stormie sold me a shovel! Can you believe it? I think it's my third or fourth since I started playing. Yes I still need many many more to clear my land, but at least I am making progress and wanted to share with others the good, not just the bad.
    How about you? Anything really good you would like to share? Give others some hope....

Fashion Designer
    Yesterday i had a really good day in the game too i made my butterfy collection two times, found green maps in the newspaper, also 10 nails and one pickaxe :O another one i got from a plane delivery so i went to the mine and there i got a ruby! Stormie sold me one fish bait and with it i caught a bass Two days ago stormie also had a shovel on sale, so yes, there are good times in the game, not always but they come

Yesterday i played a lot and earned around 15 000 coins! I decided to ignore the train for awhile and just sell my stuff and do plane deliveries that give more money and it works When i get enough to buy the forge i will slow down little bit and do the train too. For the moment it just doesnt bring me what i need the most and i need money so my advice, be patient, find what is your priority at the moment and work on that. I have a lot of neighbors but one especially great and we exchange the items. I always need fish to make other food and she is on the lower level so she sells me everytime. And me i keep extra maps for her. Just an example, but neighbors can really help each other

New Resident
    I agree that expanding and getting tools is random, I like this game. Although I went on a spending spree buying gems, I am not patient. This is frustrating but I like it. I found a strategy that works for me. I've been selling like crazy, canceling orders left and right, but I'm having fun. Eventually I send out at least 10 deliveries and always get one or two expansions and the other day got a shovel.

Rhino Keeper
    Lucky for you guys. But for others since the new update come a lot of changes happen.. Wee we are on tools crisis.

Fashion Designer
    Omg guys i cant believe this happened! I sent two plane deliveries one after another and each gave me one pickaxe and a map! This has never happened before, not even in the begining when they give tools and maps more often for deliveries. I am still in shock! Anyone else had this happened? Two items for one delivery, and i was already more then surprised by first one and when the same happened with second one, wow! I went to check imediately my barn to see if everything is really there and yes it is

Executive Chef
    finally got a promotion goal today and rewarded with 30 gems . it was really helpful . thanks TL , more promotion goals pleaseeeeeee

Executive Chef
    I am on a desperate hunt for old maps at the moment and one finally came up in the store. But just as I was about to buy it, the darn game crashed (again). However, when I got back in, not only was the map still there (and duly bought), but I turned the page and there was another one for sale Only 3 more to go and I might finally be able t start fulfilling the herb orders that keep appearing!!