Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Healing den

Fashion Designer
    I just noticed it when I put my Ninja in. Thank you TL for shortening the healing time. I still am healing dragons from the last tournament and the shortened healing time will help me get those dragons ready for this tournament. Thank you, thank you, thank you

I appreciate that something finally changed to make the game more enjoyable! This really makes the arena less frustrating

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you TL you make my injured dragons so happy. Finally they can be healed quickly without waiting for 6 hours. Thank you so much.

Executive Chef
    this is such an amazing improvement! yayayayayayayyayayyyyy! makes our lives easier and less stressful,lol

Rhino Keeper
    Nice update At last something wanted in our games - now healing my poor dragons after turnament won't take the whole time till next tournament
    Thanks TL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Olena View Post
    Nice update At last something wanted in our games - now healing my poor dragons after turnament won't take the whole time till next tournament
    Thanks TL.
    How do you know that? For all we know it could go back to 6 hours once the tournament ends... I'll get to round 29 then heal all of my dragons just in case once I complete the tournament it does go back to 6 hours. Or if somebody who has already completed the tournament can confirm it's still 2 hours to heal?

Rhino Keeper
    Nope , there is no announcement (like most updates that TL doing ). It's just an assumption and hope from our side. But I guess it's not a glitch or beta testing because many(maybe all of us) have got it.

What???

2 hours to heal? Is that right?

Executive Chef
    yes it is! time to throw your confetti in the air AND JOIN THE PARTY!! whoo hoooo!

Executive Chef
    well, i wouldn't mind it so badly if the usual healing time is 6 hours, but decreases to 2 hours during tournaments. It's a good help, tournaments are more stressful! but of course the ideal would be that the healing spring always only takes 2 hours. so much better, amaaazing!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast