Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Healing den

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome mines 2hours too

New Resident
    I guess all the complaints from players about the tournament after tournament when all the dragons were in need of healing got some results.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FMA16 View Post
    I guess all the complaints from players about the tournament after tournament when all the dragons were in need of healing got some results.
    Doubt that, I bet it's because of the reaction the leaves quest got and Goldwing too... But once the tournament is over, people will focus on that again

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad they sped up the healing for this tournament. There are a lot of players who have a difficult time as they get into the deeper rounds and not having their stronger dragons.

Banned
    Healing a dragon after tournament, it's still 2 hours

New Resident

I want to say Thank You.

Thank you. Since you finally made an adjustment to the length of time for our tired dragons to get refreshed from the Healing Spring from 6 hours to 2 hours. I was finally able to complete a tournament and receive the super rare baby.. yes I did use up a lot of my hard earned gold that i have been saving for a very long time but i finally got one tournament completed..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	10678   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	10677  

Rhino Keeper
    I am loving the fact that it is only 2 hours to heal dragons. I went into the last 2 tournaments with at least 15 leftover exhausted dragons from the previous tournament.
    I have 5 more to heal. I will be so nice to finally be done. It was such a chore lol

Quote Originally Posted by bearrm View Post
    Thank you. Since you finally made an adjustment to the length of time for our tired dragons to get refreshed from the Healing Spring from 6 hours to 2 hours. I was finally able to complete a tournament and receive the super rare baby.. yes I did use up a lot of my hard earned gold that i have been saving for a very long time but i finally got one tournament completed..
    I agree with you and join you to say THANKS to TL for reducing the Healing Spring time from 6Hours --> 2Hours!
    Keep the free updates coming and make it easier! Read our feedbacks and more players will play or return to the game if you make it easier! ^_^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234