Thread: Abhorrent customer service. Shame on you.

Rhino Keeper

Angry Abhorrent customer service. Shame on you.

I'm posting this again because someone tried to bury this post inside another. Am I not allowed to express my dissent? Just because I mentioned leaf harvesting does not mean this post belongs in a leaf harvesting thread. This thread is about ABHORRENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. TRYING TO HIDE THIS POST JUST MAKES THINGS WORSE.

So, again:

You have countless thousands of players, all or most of whom are spending money so you can put food on the table. Those of us that are in the "summoning" beta have been complaining for nearly a week now that NO leaves are dropping for most of us with regard to harvesting. Yet, despite endless threads posted in the week that has passed, we have yet to get an official statement saying even simply "we're aware and will look into it". All we get is silence. This is entirely unacceptable, and quite frankly shameful.

I beg you to look at my account and see how much money I've spent. Now know that until your customer service is given a gut overhaul, you won't see another dime from me nor others whom you've left in the dark.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If you have a question regarding a moderator action. Please post in Forum Disputes to receive assistance.

We have shared the feedback regarding drops for Dragon Summoning with the team. Please note that there isn't an issue with the drops. You can increase your chance of earning leaves from actions by completing actions with longer timers.