Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

Hello. Yes, I saw the timer close above the pen, and moreso if you play zoomed out a bit. Sounded like you had not even pressed the timer sign though, but it did it anyway. Yep, undo and it would have been no problem then.
    I know what it's like losing the precious diamonds for things you don't want to buy (not with diamonds anyway). This thread was spurred because i lost 64 diamonds mistakenly. Had nothing to do at that time so was browsing the ‘expand territory’ blocks and thought i was going to closing the section, (had to first click to close a 'not enough space on my machine' warning) but also clicked to pay diamonds to buy all parts needed, in the same spot. It was a silent scream moment. My mistake, but it would have been nice to just undo it.
    We like this game; we just need something to help out when these little emergencies arise.
    I used to play another game exactly like this one, but it was way too complicated, this game is just right. I am on Android and still like it even without the extras, especially the real time element of the game, the newspaper and selling goods too. Thanks for it.
    Last edited by bakeryontheside2; 01-18-15 at 07:09 AM. Reason: only just figured out what happened, added it

Quote Originally Posted by bakeryontheside2 View Post
    Here's a good suggestion. Can we please get an UNDO button for this and all your other games in general. Same function as the browsers have and as the name implies. Some grand headaches can be avoided/solved if we could just undo our mistakes or bad choices.
    The accidentally hitting the wrong button because things are close together, the absentmindedly spending endless diamonds on something would not buy (I just did this one a few minutes ago, sigh), the game roaming over somewhere else after you pressed the button and ending up buying unintentioned thing, the thinking the sign you saw this time was the one you always see, but this time it's not and you press the button automatically. And many more.
    An UNDO button, it would help so much. Thanks.
    Great idea I'd love that. I accidentally bought something and spend all my money then I could press UNDO though!

Host(ess)

verify spending gems

The reason I don't buy gems is because of your strategically placed buttons. I accidentally paid 28 coins on harvesting a lemon tree just because I accidentally clicked on it.

I am livid. Take one step that might make people feel more confident in buying gems with a simple verification pop up.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, I do this a lot when I get tapping too fast making chicken feed and run out of corn.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Fashion Designer

Unhappy GEMS get Lost on ipad : (

Dear Team Lava,
    PLEASEEEE create a safeguard for the non-intentional, accidental use of gems. I have lost sooooo many gems, probably 80+, due to accidentally touching the wrong thing on my ipad. If there was even a pop-up that said, "Are you sure that you want to spend these gems?", then that would be a huge help. I am so frustrated and of course I am not going to spend any money to purchase any gems if I know that I have a chance of losing them this easily. Soooo FRUSTRATING
    Last edited by Mitzi111; 03-13-15 at 12:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I ditto this. I have lost over 100 gems in just a month of playing, twice in a lemon tree, that just made me mad. Now what I do is to only buy as much as I will need and buy parts with whats left so that I dont waste them by accident.

Gems

I understand that Storm8 monitors these discussions and uses suggestions made by players to improve the game. Well I have a suggestion that would make every players' life a little less stressful.

Yet again today while trying to enlarge my farm on my iPhone I accidentally spent 24 YES 24 gems to speed up one of my Orange Trees. I can not ever think of a situation where I would be that impatient and/or lazy that I would not just use the newspaper and purchase what I need for coins. Gems are hard to come by for every player and to have them frivolously spent by the game is frustrating.

If Storm8 is unwilling to remove the option to speed up harvests for gems they should at least provide the players with a confirmation of the purchase about to be made.

I can tell you when I lose gems in this fashion it makes me angry and not want to make any more purchases for gems since I know how easy it is to lose them. Since Storm8 is hoping to make money on this game, I would think they would want to keep their players happy AND happily spending money.

Well this morning it was another 18 gems lost growing an Ash Tree early. I am not a happy girl right now.

I've lost hundreds of gems in the last year and a half! I wanted to buy gems when they were on sale just to have when something I want comes into the treehouse, but I'm so scared I will accidentally tap them all away before I get a chance to spend them! The train has a gem confirmation safety in place ... Could we please have it for the rest of the game too? My daughter plays another farming game which allows her to enable or disable the gem confirmation button and it is great!

New Resident
    This would be a much-needed, much-appreciated feature. Unfortunately, I just accidentally spend 400+ gems Can you please reply and let us know if this is possible, and, if so, if it is in planning? Thank you.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast