Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

Host(ess)

Wasted Gems....By Accident!

I know, I know, I'm sure you've heard this complaint before, but c'mon, something needs to be done about this! Please! You need to make an option that "confirms" your purchase with gems instead of an easily made "swipe" by accident and Taa-Daaa, you just made a ridiculous purchase using your hard earned gems! This has happened to me sooo many times!! Just now, I was playing the game but accidentally dropped my phone. During the commotion of trying to prevent my phone from hitting the ground, I guess I touched the screen and made a purchase on something I have no idea what I "bought" but now I'm missing gems! I think I just wasted 25 of them too!! I've made these accidental purchases before a few times when I was first learning how to play this game and since then, have learned to be VERY CAREFUL on what I tap.

I know you need to make your money, but seriously, this seems pretty unfair! Please make it harder for these accidental purchases using the gems! I would like a chance to be able to save up my gems so that I can buy something worthwhile.

Host(ess)
    Exactly i HATE losing gems om accident but i doubt anything would be done about it cuz that's how they make money. I just lost 8 and idk to what. Smh.

Farm Supplier

Losing Gems

I recently lost 4 gems by accident. I clicked on something to fast and lost them. I wish the game would ask you if you want to use them before taking them away. I had this happen another time.

New Resident
    It happens to me also

Rhino Keeper
    So how about instead of a gem confirmation they add a feature in the game to completely turn off gem purchases.....kind of like the settings for sound and music where they can easily be turned on or off. Because if I ever do spend money for gems in this game I don't ever want to go through the hassle of having them stolen from me. So far I've only lost free gems that I earned in the game or from quests. If they want my business then they should start acting more like a business and less like thieves.

I must have wasted 100 gems this way. I Agree completely with your idea of confirmation. there is confirmation for sending the train with gems, why not for all gem usage.

UNDO button

Here's a good suggestion. Can we please get an UNDO button for this and all your other games in general. Same function as the browsers have and as the name implies. Some grand headaches can be avoided/solved if we could just undo our mistakes or bad choices.
    The accidentally hitting the wrong button because things are close together, the absentmindedly spending endless diamonds on something would not buy (I just did this one a few minutes ago, sigh), the game roaming over somewhere else after you pressed the button and ending up buying unintentioned thing, the thinking the sign you saw this time was the one you always see, but this time it's not and you press the button automatically. And many more.
    An UNDO button, it would help so much. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    My problem is my game always going to another neighbors shop and the same spot I tapped, in my store, an item is purchased in Theres. I guess that's the roaming thing you mean. It's been happening for months now! It's especially annoying when it's a super expensive item. No I am not happy about buying ten truffle pizzas!

I have been very careful when listing my items but it still happens. Just comes out of nowhere. So it makes selling a now tedious and slow process.

Hi, that is a new one to me. The roaming is when the game moves the scene/screen on its own. It stalls a bit, then moves more slowly on its own, when you thought you were pressing in one place, it moves to somewhere else and depresses, (then sometimes you bought whatever is in the spot it stopped itself at).

Farm Supplier
    I have twice today lost gems when trying to check on how much feed I have for an animal (by tapping on the pen). Each time, the game decided I wanted to speed up and collect from an animal. As there is no confirmation request, an undo would have been very useful. No, I am not a happy camper.
    ID: RedStella13
    Farm: Valentine

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast