Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

If you lost Gems, please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance, thank you!

For Train Orders, we recently added in the Confirmation feature.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    If you lost Gems, please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance, thank you!

First of all they don't care if you lose the gems to "accidental speeding things" they will say it's not their problem.

Second why only on the train station and not on all of the game? It's just additional coding, there have been numerous increase on players complaining about this issue, and we still have not heard anything by TL if they are going to or even want to resolve this.

I for one I will never spend more money on this or any other of your games until we get a spend confirmation button.

Please do the math, you are loosing customers because of this simple to fix problem.

When we get what we been asking for over a great time period I can guarantee you gamers will start spending money on your games.
    Last edited by vic147; 03-13-14 at 11:59 AM.

Host(ess)
    In the past week, I have lost 80 gems! 80! And this happened when the game gets stuck.

Also, the vital items like paint buckets, saws, certificates. I thought I was imagining things. I had just received the 8th bucket I needed to expand and was going to expand. Then I thought I'd wait a little while, then changed my mind. In the space of a few minutes, the button that was enabled to expand was gone again.

Sure the games are fun, but they're such an underhanded company I would not spend a dollar on them.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can send an email to support@teamlava.com and an agent can tell you where you gems went.
    Great idea but it happens so frequently that they'd be swamped just doing that and not taking care of other "real" problems. Plus, I have done that before and it takes several days to get a reply and by the time I hear back I don't even remember what I was doing when it happened or the sequence of taps. No, I think a gem log would be a better idea so I can look as soon as I realize My gem count is back to zero again!

Rhino Keeper
    I lost total 80 on gem trap, but Thank God i've never spend real cash on this game, never bought gem on this game, ha! I know you're not happy with that, TL

Host(ess)
    I think they end up shooting themselves in the foot with these cunning tactics. Some people would never spend money on the games so trying to force them into buying something will just cause them to not play the games anymore.

Of the people who buy gems, if they lose too many gems by accident, why spend more money only to lose it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bjuiil View Post
    I think they end up shooting themselves in the foot with these cunning tactics. Some people would never spend money on the games so trying to force them into buying something will just cause them to not play the games anymore.

Of the people who buy gems, if they lose too many gems by accident, why spend more money only to lose it.
    Exactly. Would be better to stop purchase any more gem, even when they offer sale package on the weekend, at least until they fix this gem spend confirmation. Your cash is worth more than just spent on useless gem trap.

Fashion Designer
    If it wasn't so easy to accidentally lose gems I would buy some probably every month.

I wish there was an option to lock your gems with a 3 digit code or something so you couldn't spend them by accident!

Fashion Designer
    I actually like supporting games and companies if I see lots of work went into it but it's infuriating to accidentally speed stuff up.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post

As with every teamlava game, they don't give a gem confirmation, and they DO NOT refund any gems accidentally spent. I have tried numerous times. I have even spent gems without knowing why, i.e. the game glitches or lags, I see no dialogue, have not opened anything, yet poof, gems are gone, and they will not refund any gems spent under ANY circumstances. So seriously, stop pretending that reporting this issue solves anything.

I will not buy gems because they are completely unscrupulous in these actions. If they were an honest company, I would be happy to support them by buying gems occasionally.
    Last edited by traellen; 07-08-14 at 12:22 PM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast