Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

Fashion Designer
    You're right - typo.

Quote from another thread:

I am sorry this happened!
    To report loss of gems, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com

Why?
    Why are you refusing to add a confirmation box and ignoring this problem for years? FOR YEARS!?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusDragontail View Post
    Quote from another thread:

I am sorry this happened!
    To report loss of gems, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com

Why?
    Why are you refusing to add a confirmation box and ignoring this problem for years? FOR YEARS!?
    However "loss of gems" is something different. If you tap too fast and tap on "tap to manage" and fertilize your crop, you used the gems, not lost them.

Host(ess)

Unhappy Can we get a Gem Log, please?

I love playing this game even though I get frustrated with how hard it is to acquire certain items. But I am getting really tired of the gem traps! Because of those I refuse to pay real cash to buy gems. I also play Castle Story and have bought gems for that game because the traps aren't as plentiful. Most of the time I don't even know what I have done to lose all of my gems in this game.

I just finished playing Mystery Crimes and collected my hard earned 15 gems to add to the 11 gems I had acquired from train deliveries. I used 16 gems right away to add another slot on one of my mills. I have learned not to let the gems sit too long before using them or they will get used up in traps. So I'm sitting here with my remaining 10 gems and I looked up after planing some crops and adding to my store and starting some buildings cooking and what do I see...a big fat zero in my gem counter! I have no idea what I did to lose them. Obviously in the five minutes it took me to get things going I did something to use them...but what? I have no clue! This happens to me all the time no matter how careful I am tapping the iPad screen.

If TeamLava is going to leave the traps and not put in a confirm button like others have asked, then can you please at least put in a gem log so we know where and when the gems were used! I'd really like to know what I got for them when they disappear.

Thanks for considering my request.

Host(ess)

WARNING!!! Gem spend confirmation only for train orders

Hi, I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, I just wasted gems by accident ( growing strawberries)
    This has happened to me so many times that I just had it, I thought that Team Lava implemented a gem spend confirmation button to ALL of the game, not only the train, this is ridiculous why they would only put it on the train? Why not on all the game?
    Team Lava you just lost a loyal customer who used to spend real cash on your games.
    I will never ever buy gems until you fix this gem traps!!!!

Host(ess)
    Just lost another 5 gems and don't have a clue how it happened! Would really like that gem log so I could look back and see what stupid thing I did. Even more, I'd like a confirmation before gems are used. I love this game and play non-stop but I would enjoy it even more if I could hang on to the gems long enough to use them on something I plan to do like buy paint cans to expand slots since paint cans are just a myth and don't really exist! With a confirmation, I'd even use real cash and buy gems!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DocEE View Post
    Just lost another 5 gems and don't have a clue how it happened! Would really like that gem log so I could look back and see what stupid thing I did. Even more, I'd like a confirmation before gems are used. I love this game and play non-stop but I would enjoy it even more if I could hang on to the gems long enough to use them on something I plan to do like buy paint cans to expand slots since paint cans are just a myth and don't really exist! With a confirmation, I'd even use real cash and buy gems!
    You can send an email to support@teamlava.com and an agent can tell you where you gems went.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    For trees and the beehive use the bucket to collect. I have not lost any gems from tree bumps since I started doing this. I still get the occasional over zealous harvest but if you use the harvest tool that also can be avoided in most cases. Hope this helps.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by synsanity View Post
    For trees and the beehive use the bucket to collect. I have not lost any gems from tree bumps since I started doing this. I still get the occasional over zealous harvest but if you use the harvest tool that also can be avoided in most cases. Hope this helps.
    I use the tools they work fine and avoid wasting gems, but it happened to me trying to catch a butterfly, I tapped on the tree and when I moved my finger I lost my gems.

What TL needs to understand is that this policy of gem traps sure makes them a ton of money, but just once!, having this traps makes the costumer get real mad and won't spend real cash on their games anymore, I will continue to play but I won't spend real cash on their games anymore, and this in the long term translates in lack of revenue for the company and they will have to let go of the game because it's not generating them revenue. They need happy spending customers for them to survive, not just spend once angry ones.

Accidental loss of gems too easy to do

I have accidentally used up at least 120 gems. What is my problem? And couldn't a popup ask me if I really want to use gems???!!?? Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast