Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

Rhino Keeper
    I also lost a lot of Gems. About 30 because the button is to near and it is always very difficult to get out of it. I spent almost 15? to buy new ones because otherwise you can't play. It has surely been done by purpose. One are you sure button would be very nice.

Rhino Keeper

Solution to accidentally using gems

Surely there could be a "do you want to use gems? Yes/Cancel" button to prevent accidentally using them? I've just accidentally used SIXTEEN gems on an apple tree when I was just harvesting from my beehive!!! I've done things like this multiple times, usually losing maybe 1 or 2 gems, and it's super frustrating. An extra button to confirm before using them would be perfect.

New Resident
    The trap really upsets me... I just lost 37 for a premature delivery... I'm sure they do it deliberately but we should keep pushing the change to happen.

I so agree I mostly lose diamonds in the mine!

I so agree I mostly lose diamonds in the mine! And sending the wrong order out I try to be careful. Best to spend your gems not hoard them! I will not be buy any more which is sad because it is almost impossible to advance without gems.

Rhino Keeper

Tap to manage

fgs! is this really cannot remove? this is the second time i lost 20 gems for fertilizing my crops...why would i fertilized it? grrrr you didn't give any updates and keep showing your sale gems but this trap gem still there? sorry tl ah. but its really annoying. i better use those gem for any decoration that fertilizing

New Resident

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by farmerkulit View Post
    fgs! is this really cannot remove? this is the second time i lost 20 gems for fertilizing my crops...why would i fertilized it? grrrr you didn't give any updates and keep showing your sale gems but this trap gem still there? sorry tl ah. but its really annoying. i better use those gem for any decoration that fertilizing
    Disgustingly, this also happened to me last night for the second time in 2 weeks, and i was SOOO ANGRY. 20 just gone.

Insult to injury- i decided to spend them so it couldn't happen again, and purchased a 65 gem item, that never showed up properly- but it stole my gems though! The animal isn't there, or in inventory, and the gems are gone. (if anyone knows any customer support tricks , i tried emailing, no response, any other suggestions must appreciated)

Ugh. I'm ready to stop playing, seriously.

Fashion Designer
    Go online (not the Google play store if you're on an Android) and download an OLD version of Farm Story - from before they had the "tap to manage" gem trap.

I refuse to update my old game - so I don't get caught by this feature.

Fashion Designer
    I've got version 1.9.6.3, updated 26 August 2013

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    I've got version 1.9.6.3, updated 26 August 2013
    Hmm, that sounds like the new one - I had the 1.4.5.03 - which I think is before they released the tap to manage.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast