Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

Hey hey, i just accidentally bought another alpaca and got to give it back (UNDO). Yahoo

with the method mentioned above of course.
    Last edited by bakeryontheside2; 09-05-15 at 06:22 AM.

Exclamation Diamond Dilemma

I must post my stupid question. ...I have no diamonds and never will because I always touch something on the game field while I'm playing and use them accidentally. Any way I can stop doing this??????

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by goangelred View Post
    I must post my stupid question. ...I have no diamonds and never will because I always touch something on the game field while I'm playing and use them accidentally. Any way I can stop doing this??????
    It is a dilema for lots of us. : ( I have lost so many gems and sometimes don't even know when or how I did it. I just notice I'm down 30 gems. UGH. We are begging Team Lava to create a feature that asks 'Are you sure' and requires a second tap before collecting the gems.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by goangelred View Post
    Here are some of my suggestions. Try and see if they work for you. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Your farm layout is very important to avoid gem accidents.

1. Never put fruit trees and growing ash trees next to machines or places where you frequently click. Put these trees to a safe area.
    2. Always use bucket to collect from trees and animals (instead of clicking on them).
    3. During truffles hunt and mining, always be conscious of your remaining tries to avoid clicking on extension with 15 gems.
    4. Place herb garden and bee hive away to places where you are unlikely to click. Same thing for show pony pens, it's 50 gems for speeding up.
    5. When cooking or making items, don't do speed clicks in case you don't have the ingredients and end up wasting gems.
    6. Always use single click, never double click in FS. It doesn't work like the double click we often do on our computers.
    7. Never play when you are tired or in a hurry. You tend to click super fast.
    8. Play with your left hand if you are right handed (vice versa).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Here are some of my suggestions. Try and see if they work for you. Good luck.
    I hate farm story, I dont even know what caused the germs gone. My girl sure very sad when she come back from school.. I was checking the collecting time for pets, maybe i click too fast suddenly about fifty gems lost......... its just too fast.. next time must open my eye very big and slow motion on my finger

Grand Emperor
    I am sorry this happened to you. For loss of gems, please send an email to support@storm8.com.

We need a safety button!!!! Please!!!!!!

I have hit the swarm of bees only to lose gems not once but twice.
    It makes me so mad as these are earned or paid for.

Please give us a warning if we actually want to spend gems on an item. It's only one extra click yes or no.

Thanks 😊😊😊

I thoroughly agree with Lilliepaddd about a warning before spending gems. I have lost so many gems accidentally when the little clock face and gem popped up under my finger as I was trying to click on an item. We get warnings for gem purchases for train items and that feature is very much appreciated. Please expand this to include all items purchased with gems.

Fashion Designer
    This would be very much appreciated! I spent 44 gems speeding up a tree while simply trying to redecorate. I've been effectively discouraged from making major renovations because I am afraid to spend gems by mistake.

This has happened to me several times too. I strongly agree with the "are you sure" suggestions. It really ticks me off when my gems are stolen.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast