Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

Rhino Keeper

Gem Confirmation

On more than one occasion I have bumped the tree or other crop next to the one I'm harvesting causing an "early harvest" and the accidental spending of gems. Though I'm sure TL loves it when we spend our gems because we have to buy more, I know there are many players who cannot buy any at all. Is there any way there can be an "are you sure" or something a little more fail safe than the current system? Ok so I bumped another tree today and lost six gems and am not happy about it. Anyway, perhaps I'm the only one suffering this "operator error" but I thought I would mention it and didn't see it listed recently anyway. Sorry if it indeed is a repeat. Also, my son is a programmer and I realize not all things are easy to do but I have seen the are you sure option on other games.

Fashion Designer
    They won't change anything because they did it for purpose.
    The only way to avoid the traps is to play very carefully like you are walking through a minefield.
    Lost 15 gems today.

Rhino Keeper
    I just lost 12 and am really thinking I will never purchase any again. It's fine if I earned them in game but to take what I paid for is (expletive deleted) so yeah I'm not happy right now. This isn't right.

Rhino Keeper
    I guess I realize I am the fool who spent money on this in the first place. My mistake.

Fashion Designer
    It happened to me too. All together i've lost around 20 gems like that after i was veeeery carefull with tapping trough my farm and when i saved enough of them went imediately to buy some decoration. At least like that they were not gone with the wind or in this case fruit

Accidental Gem spending suggestions

1, If one wishes to not spend gems accidentally there should be a function to bank all your gems into a chest or vault so that you cannot spend them until you withdraw them.

2, Alternatively an easier and more obvious idea would be to simply ask "Are you sure?"

The implications that TeamLava are using clandestine methods to "steal" our gems by making it too easy to make accidental purchases combined with an irresponsible refund policy is a shocking prospect. This would not only shame their whole company to turning a blind eye to daylight theft but also lower profits long term when reputation spreads of such con-artistry tricks.

These implications are not new since they appear to be present in Dragon Story where accidental purchases are also suspiciously easy due to no confirmation check whatsoever. In addition implementing a confirmation check would not be difficult so why wouldn't they do this for us loyal customers?

I've already lost 3 gems on Farm Story 2 but I will give TeamLava the benefit of the doubt and believe they have simply missed the obvious features customers need especially if they are already spending real cash and desire to continue to do so.

Please listen to these suggestions TeamLava, your reputation is key to maintaining loyal customers.

I have also lost 3 gems and heard of other people losing much more due to accidental purchases, it makes the game feel like negotiating oneself through a minefield at times.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't recall the title of this thread being named this originally. Odd. Threepwood14 said it all. Very well.

Fashion Designer
    i am scared we will never see the confirmation button in this game, or any other. i played fashion and restaurant before and people had lost 49 gems multiple times on those "gem traps", and never got them back. so it's been years players are asking for that simple addition to the games, but nothing has ever changed. so it's not cause they can't, they simply don't want, whatever we may say or write

Rhino Keeper
    Players of TL's games have been asking for this function for years, and years, and years.........don't think they will ever do anything about these "gem traps". Try to be careful when your finger is near any gem trap, that s the only suggestion I can give every players.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast