Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

Executive Chef
    Welcome to the forum MamaTex!

A gem or gold confirmation button has been asked for in all of the S8 games I've played. For as long as I've been playing. It does not seem likely that we will ever get one. You can email support and ask for your gems back. In my experience, usually it does not happen. Synching errors are usually blamed, and they don't refund for that. Go slowly is the best advice I can give you.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaTex View Post
    This would be a much-needed, much-appreciated feature. Unfortunately, I just accidentally spend 400+ gems Can you please reply and let us know if this is possible, and, if so, if it is in planning? Thank you.
    For loss of gems, Please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by farmerama123 View Post
    I've lost hundreds of gems in the last year and a half! I wanted to buy gems when they were on sale just to have when something I want comes into the treehouse, but I'm so scared I will accidentally tap them all away before I get a chance to spend them! The train has a gem confirmation safety in place ... Could we please have it for the rest of the game too? My daughter plays another farming game which allows her to enable or disable the gem confirmation button and it is great!
    I just lost 38 gems by accidentally hitting the button on speeding up my lemon tree. Obviously if I wanted or needed lemons I would just go to the newspaper and not waste my precious gems. I do not buy gems for this very reason, I get all of my gems from the train and from completing collections. Why would I waste real money and potentially have something like this happen again. I cannot count the number of times I have accidentally wasted gems just by clicking on something and it not asking me if I would like to confirm my purchase.

It seems like storm 8 could easily provide a confirmation button for these items but don't do so in hopes that people will spend real money on the gems they need. They are sorely mistaken when it comes to this player.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl2310 View Post
    It seems like storm 8 could easily provide a confirmation
    button for these items but don't do so in hopes that people will spend real money on the gems they need. They are sorely mistaken when it comes to this player.
    I had 50 gems gone the other day. TL claims I made a shipment. I was visiting neighbors, came back my ground was all blue and my plane had made a shipment. Of course contacted TL support, no gems returned and am still having a problem with returning to my farm with a blue ground. I won't spend another penny on their games.

Rhino Keeper

Gem Traps

Please, please, do something about the gem traps! I know people are asking, why won't you respond? Sometimes the game is so slow you tap again thinking it didn't go the first time and end up spending gems. It can't be that hard to fix, you were quick on the extra land and animals glitch.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Host(ess)
    I just lost 8 gems , and I don't even know how or when. Not the first time this has happened and I've read it's happened to other. This is very, very, annoying!!

An undo button would be great. I am so tired of spending gems on things I don't want because the little speed-up option got in the way as I was clicking on a space. I've ended up with crops and other items I didn't need right away as my gem count decreased. I really like this game, but this problem takes away from the overall enjoyment.

I absolutely agree. I'm fairly new to this game, play on my phone and find it frustrating that it's so easy to accidentally click on those options which spend gems. It would be great to either have an undo button or a confirmation button before gems are spent.

I play Bakery Story Poets Corner, Restaurant Story Tropic Bliss & Dragon Story May Flowers.... just began Farm Story 2.

Android user

Lucky to live in beautiful Australia ♡

Another game I played gave us an "are you sure?" You had to confirm gem purchases.

Hi again, I recently got to undo a couple of things when they had gone wrong, and hope this will work for others too.

Quickly as possible press the 'back' button below (the curved arrow), it should ask to close the game, have to close the game here in this way.
    Then go to setting apps on your device, there you should see your games icons.
    Open the 'farmstory 2' app info icon and press 'force stop'. (I left this window open on the 'recall button' double rectangle at the bottom of screen for quick access).
    Go back to main screen and start your game again, hopefully it would have gone back about 2 steps, which should be before you made your mistake.

I had tried many combinations pressing different things trying to undo mistakes, this worked for me a couple times, really hope it helps those who need it.
    Last edited by bakeryontheside2; 08-26-15 at 06:31 AM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast