Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

We seriously need a SAFETY BUTTON. I can't tell you how many gems I've lost. This frustrates me to no end. The game itself just took gems the other day when I put my phone down. I want to be asked if I want to purchase something!!! PLEASE HELP WITH UNINTENTIONAL PURCHASES TL TY!

I sent a request for lost gems 2 weeks ago and no response yet!!!! I want to get an animal but I WILL NEVER BUY A ANOTHER GEM! If they don't address my concern.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I sent a request for lost gems 2 weeks ago and no response yet!!!! I want to get an animal but I WILL NEVER BUY A ANOTHER GEM! If they don't address my concern.
    Can you send me your ticket number via private message and I'll help you to pass it in?

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Can you send me your ticket number via private message and I'll help you to pass it in?
    Message sent tyvm!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree we really need some way of confirm gem purchases especially for large numbers. In the Thanksgiving Fair event I was trying to find where something needed to be made, instead I ending up buying them all which cost me nearly 900 gems. Very frustrating.

Farm Supplier

Please add confirm button before taking our gems

Once again I have double pressed on something by accident and used gems, I have had it happen with deliveries, with animals and trees, the latest was a sheep, that was harvested and some how in moving the farm for me to do different things it ended up costing me 8gems to make the sheep ready again, the stupid thing was I had the other 7 sheep all ready to harvest, why on earth would I want to pay 8 gems to rehear vest the one sheep when I could of harvested the other 7 for free,
    Please please add a confirm button when something is going to cost gems, I?m sure the majority of players woukd agree with this

Executive Chef
    I just accidentally bought the unwanted Winston pig i am really frustrated also. I really want to buy the event boosts as well as pets not the things i do not want to buy. I hope storm8 will add the confirmation button soon to improve game conditions
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

I would love to have to confirm before I spend Gems. I have been back on Farm Story 2 for about a month and have accidently spent Gems on multiple occasions just by the location of the Gem Buy Button. I have spent nearly all of my Gems by accident. I wish Storm8 would add a confirmation before spending Gems. They are very hard to come by.

We need to be able to lock our GEMS

It?s now time for Storm 8 to give us the option of keeping our GEMS locked. In over 5 years of farming I have spent GEMS unintentionally because my fingers move faster than my brain. Unless you spend money, it takes many, many, many days to accumulate a few GEMS. This game has really changed over the years but not in favor of the farmer. Please change the game so the farmers with the quick fingers don?t get sick over spending GEMS they never meant to spend.
    Fran Tastico

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast