Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Halloween 2013 Goals - Released 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Could someone pls answer some questions for me?

First of all I did not get the goals in the order shown up above, some did not appear at all like the costumes contest!
    Second and most important, How am supposed to buy the Confection Labs, Brew 44 recipes of whatever it is, when said LABS ARE LOCKED as GOALS?

I have finished all the above goals ( except costume contest which did not show up for me) now I am cooking the recipee that comes with experimental ( forgot what it is ) and still goal is unlocked! Could someone pls explain to Me How Am to buy something that is Locked as goal? And why my goals were not appearing as shown here in the same order, if it ishow they should show up, and why I did not get the Costume contest goal?
    have you tried re-installing the game? i'm on android and everything appeared normal to me.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by happyheartfla View Post
    It must be the version of the game that you are playing. I'm on android, with the new fall version of Rs. I just checked my appliances, and they aren't even listed as available!
    Im on Halloween version and they are listed and I didint see any fall version as im too in android...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jusmar201 View Post
    Im on Halloween version and they are listed and I didint see any fall version as im too in android...
    Sorry..my bad..mine is halloween version, but I don't have either of those stoves/ovens! Weird!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by happyheartfla View Post
    Sorry..my bad..mine is halloween version, but I don't have either of those stoves/ovens! Weird!
    Editing...mine actually says 'fall treats' version and play store doesn't list an actual 'halloween' version.

Executive Chef
    it's Bakery story "fall treats". Restaurant is "School time", and then Halloween edition

Executive Chef
    I am on IOS and no I don't have the Halloween version, but anyway I gave upon it after reaching the Confection Lab since reaching all the goals before it did not unlock the Labs I am supposed to brew with 44 potions of Ice something... I am not going to waste my time on it. the kitty was cute but the experimental lab IMHO is an eyesore, I definitely do not like it. I'd rather meat other goals. Happy Halloween everyone, enjoy the season.

thanks for all the answers won't mention names lest I forget someone, but thank you all who replied, most appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I am on IOS and no I don't have the Halloween version, but anyway I gave upon it after reaching the Confection Lab since reaching all the goals before it did not unlock the Labs I am supposed to brew with 44 potions of Ice something... I am not going to waste my time on it. the kitty was cute but the experimental lab IMHO is an eyesore, I definitely do not like it. I'd rather meat other goals. Happy Halloween everyone, enjoy the season.

thanks for all the answers won't mention names lest I forget someone, but thank you all who replied, most appreciated.
    I'm on ios too and haven't encounter any issue with the goals yet. Have you try force closing your game? Are you using the latest regular version?

Rhino Keeper
    im android, just installes haloww version and its all fine... maybe they solved the issues already?

Rhino Keeper
    installed**

New Resident
    How does the confection lab unlock? The goal is there but is locked. Thanks.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast