Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Halloween 2013 Goals - Released 2016

Senior Moderator
    Ok, I think I've got it now (lol) - for those who have not completed the Necessary Precautions goal, the Lab Experiment should be locked by goal, near the end of the floor decorations tab. For those who have completed the goal, it will be unlocked and available to purchase for 22,000 coins. The goal does not reward one for free (), but at least the price didn't change ().
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Thanks greygull for clearing it up. No free lab experiment then. It has to be purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I have the monster oven and witches stove still from the Halloween version but when I place them in the restaurant, I can't buy anymore.. And I only have 1 of each.
    This mean we can't buy these stoves anymore if updated to RS:Halloween 2013 version?

Rhino Keeper
    I am totally confused! What parts are needed for the Confection Lab?? I have heard conflicting things. Help before I lose what little mind I have left.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by myndisue View Post
    I am totally confused! What parts are needed for the Confection Lab?? I have heard conflicting things. Help before I lose what little mind I have left.
    I've been told in-game that it's 5 each screws, gears, springs, & green nozzles, & I trust my sources.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by OKJOoi View Post
    This mean we can't buy these stoves anymore if updated to RSI:Halloween 2013 version?
    I just bought one of each monster oven and witch stove and I didnt have any from last year.. Once I finish with the goals im going to buy more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jusmar201 View Post
    I just bought one of each monster oven and witch stove and I didnt have any from last year.. Once I finish with the goals im going to buy more...
    It must be the version of the game that you are playing. I'm on android, with the new fall version of Rs. I just checked my appliances, and they aren't even listed as available!

Executive Chef
    Could someone pls answer some questions for me?

First of all I did not get the goals in the order shown up above, some did not appear at all like the costumes contest!
    Second and most important, How am supposed to buy the Confection Labs, Brew 44 recipes of whatever it is, when said LABS ARE LOCKED as GOALS?

I have finished all the above goals ( except costume contest which did not show up for me) now I am cooking the recipee that comes with experimental ( forgot what it is ) and still goal is unlocked! Could someone pls explain to Me How Am to buy something that is Locked as goal? And why my goals were not appearing as shown here in the same order, if it ishow they should show up, and why I did not get the Costume contest goal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    There you go.....the "Handburger" has me cracking up. Totally juvenile but I don't care!
    Some of these are only available at certain levels though! The handburger is level 63...and i'm not there yet

Executive Chef
    And No I did not download the RS Halloween 2013 version!
    I am starting to get really sick and tired of trying to achieve goals while the are some really illogical issues to be solved first, and missing goals that might be hindering me, and it is not my fault but TL fornot letting the goals show up in my version of the game! I do not want to play a game to get angry and frustrated but to have fun, me thinks If this continue again another TL gsme is gonna be deleted which leave only two still hanging on.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast