Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Halloween 2013 Goals - Released 2016

No, i also didn't get 1 lab experiment for free after completing the task. I see on my design tab, but i have to buy if i want to have it. Is this a bug or something ?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLucky View Post
    No, i also didn't get 1 lab experiment for free after completing the task. I see on my design tab, but i have to buy if i want to have it. Is this a bug or something ?
    I just went back at looked at my screenshots - there wasn't a free one. I'm going to ask about it.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLucky View Post
    When I completed that part. I got one free.

I had to buy mine for $22,000. It was part of the goal:

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas

Exclamation

THE LAB EXPERIMENT DECOR: Mine was locked until I finished part of another goal, then I automatically got a free one. If yours doesn't do that, ask to have your game checked, and hang back and wait before buying it for gems. Complete the other goals in the meantime.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    ^^^ oops, please change to "LAB ASSISTANT"

Wow greygull. I checked your first post and the reward for "Necessary Precautions" is now coins , exp, AND the lab. So mine didn't show up either in the next goal line. It showed I had to buy it since I didn't receive it either. So there is a glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    ^^^ oops, please change to "LAB ASSISTANT"
    Yea, I got the lab assistant, it's a cute kitty. the lab experiment was another matter. Earlier in the day today greygulls reward for necessary precautions goal line was only coins and experience. Now it's coins, exp AND the lab experiment decor. So, just to restate, once I completed that part and moved on to 'Hop to It', the lab experiment decor did NOT show up and I had to buy it for $22,000. Is this then a glitch or was that part of the goal just edited to change the reward? I'd like my $22,000 back if the second one is the case. Have been saving for months for the last expansion @ $10m (at least I'm hoping it's the last expansion)

Senior Moderator
    I believe TL has made a change to the Necessary Precautions goal. I've already completed it, but I am asking for more info. I think the reward now should be coins, xp, and unlocking of the Lab Experiment (finding out if there should be 1 free for completing the goal).
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Wow...they changed that goal reward after the fact. Guess no one thought we would notice. Make sure your goals are complete and ready before you release it into the game ... Geez

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast