Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Halloween 2013 Goals - Released 2016

New Resident
    Haven't had the frogs legs goal. Will wait & see what happens. Thanks everyone )

New Resident
    I use to have this problem, it was actually a space issue, so I cleared all cache un installed the game then reinstalled and never had the problem again, just clear your cache daily...
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerkulit View Post
    is it still getting invisible? if yes...have u tried to clear cache? i am on same device as you have...and getting that too...that some of the stuff in my shop are invi or in other word..it dont load properly...even visiting other friends shops i seen like that too..it takes minutes to load stuff...

New Resident
    What do need to do to get more goals?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by danu13 View Post
    What do need to do to get more goals?
    Wait. ;-)

There aren't constant goals, otherwise we'd never be able to get anything else done. O.o There's usually a set once a month or so. =)

New Resident
    My friend finished finger foods n still locked. I had him install another restaurant story to see if he gets it unlocked but still locked in other restaurant story. Any suggestions

Did he do the frog legs? That should come after finger foods, then the confection lab should unlock and he can continue on with the goal.

New Resident
    I'm really upset that in order to master these goals, you have to rely on neighbors that may or may not even be playing anymore or use your hard to get gems. Yeah, they give the first oven for free as a reward, but the next goal requires you have 2 of them, so you need to request parts or use gems. And the number of items you need to make on the machine is an ungodly amount that requires multiple ovens. Me completing a goal should NOT be dependent on my neighbors. I'm finally done with the Jack O' Apples, but with 8 days left, 26 required and a 12hr cook time, there's no way I can complete the radioactive sundaes and get the reward I've been working my tail off to get!

Host(ess)
    Maybe it's time you clean up your neighbors list an replace the "low quality" ones. If you visit community members and read their walls you can find daily players who tip and gift you regularly and answer your requests within 24 h, usually much sooner. Good neighbor may give you 870 coins income each day by tip and gift. Of cause they expect you to return the favors.

New Resident
    i missed that bewitched oven goal !! now i have only three goals related to othre game please help me !!

I have the lab and paid 8 crystals for the assistant and nothing happened !! Anyone know what's happened
    Just bought action chef set for 24 crystals and that did not work either plus two confectionary labs !!
    Spent loads of crystals and having to show for them

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast