Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Halloween 2013 Goals - Released 2016

are there any difference in decor with apple vs androids?

i see some items such as the cozy couch on my neighbours but i dont see any in my inventory.

Ps: i am using iphone.

Executive Chef
    cozy couch is from thanksgiving edition 2012.. you can probably dig it up for android.

Rhino Keeper
    why is my costume contest invisible when i put it on my restaurant?

Rhino Keeper
    I posted this at "bugs ans issues" section, but i thought other players should know this issue, maybe could happen to them:

"hello, i just finished the halloween goals, received the awsome costume contest (decoration) as the final award , but, when I put it on my restaurant it keeps invisible, it doesn't appear. I already restarted my restaurant, my device (android galaxy) but i only have a huge empty space where the decor should be, and when i tap on it, I see its name - "costume contest" but dont see the item.

Hope you guys solve this quickly.

cheers"

deleted
    Last edited by cutelittlebabypanda; 05-21-16 at 07:10 AM.

New Resident
    I have 1 question. Like.. there are new recipes for the normal oven each time there's a new theme right. Do I have to cook the new dishes in order to keep the recipe or the Halloween-themed recipes will be gone after some time?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by joanmartins View Post
    I posted this at "bugs ans issues" section, but i thought other players should know this issue, maybe could happen to them:

"hello, i just finished the halloween goals, received the awsome costume contest (decoration) as the final award , but, when I put it on my restaurant it keeps invisible, it doesn't appear. I already restarted my restaurant, my device (android galaxy) but i only have a huge empty space where the decor should be, and when i tap on it, I see its name - "costume contest" but dont see the item.

Hope you guys solve this quickly.

cheers"
    is it still getting invisible? if yes...have u tried to clear cache? i am on same device as you have...and getting that too...that some of the stuff in my shop are invi or in other word..it dont load properly...even visiting other friends shops i seen like that too..it takes minutes to load stuff...

Rhino Keeper
    actually android galaxy is not that good for gaming....sad to say...ill change device maybe soon...

Does anyone know what is needed for easy grill? Tnx

Check the 'Restaurant Story Game Guide' thread here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ory-Game-Guide
    2nd post list all appliances and requirements. You can also tap the appliance and see what recipes are on that appliance.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast