Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Halloween 2013 Goals - Released 2016

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Check the 'Restaurant Story Game Guide' thread here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ory-Game-Guide
    2nd post list all appliances and requirements. You can also tap the appliance and see what recipes are on that appliance.
    Thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by ntservant View Post
    I have 1 question. Like.. there are new recipes for the normal oven each time there's a new theme right. Do I have to cook the new dishes in order to keep the recipe or the Halloween-themed recipes will be gone after some time?
    going by how they did it last year, all or most of the new recipes will be taken away, even if mastered.
    especially the holiday themed ones.
    but i would master them anyway to get the gems or you will miss out on them.

I still have the witches stove and monster oven from last years IOS Halloween version that I can't use any longer but I can set the appliances out and cook the recipes on them.

New Resident

Angry Confection Lab goal

Trying to complete "caution: experimental" goal on restaurant story, but can't get confection lab cos it's greyed out & locked!!! Why????

Grand Emperor
    You need to complete other goals you have. For that appliance the goals for all 3 recipes on the first appliance need to be met. Here's the goals thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....een-2013-Goals

Does anyone know how to unlock the spiderweb chair?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeAnd8 View Post
    Does anyone know how to unlock the spiderweb chair?
    Dont remember. Look here.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....een-2013-Goals

New Resident
    Hiya, thanks for your reply. Just read your thread & I've already completed all of the other goals & that's why I'm soooo stumped now arghhhh

Any other suggestions will be gratefully received thanks

So you've completed all 3 recipe goals on the bewitched oven? Chicken fingers, mummy dogs, & frog legs??? If you have, then the confection oven should be available to purchase.
    If not, try force closing the app and then reopening it should reconnect you to TLs servers.
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with meme, I don't think that confection oven unlocked for me until I completed every set of the "Finger Food" goal. Which is have 4 Skeletal counters, 8 Scary Chicken Fingers, 10 Mummy Dogs. While I don't see the Frog Legs on the screenshot in Post #1 of the thread previously mentioned, I'm sure its there. If you still have that goal, try to see if the Goal window will scroll. Sometimes all of the steps don't fit on the initial screen and you have to scroll down to read the rest of the steps.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast