Thread: Quest The Barrack

Quest The Barrack

The acutal quest where you need 360 gems for buying that ohne builiing is way to expensive, reward for doing that quest is in total 10 Gems. Which means you gotta spend more for that Buliding that you get in the total outcome at the end.
    Is anyone outta there actual really doing it?
    This is kinda costly, if there would be at least an alternative to buy another buliding with gold, but there isn?t any.
    Also why those other Games for installing never give Gems to Castle Story it would really help earning and saving Gems Plz.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You do not need to purchase any buildings that cost gems. They are a means to help you move faster, but not necessary to progress in the game.

Some goals have gems as rewards, you just need to save them. There are a lot of players who purchase gem buildings, some who buy gems, others who save and save and then use them to their advantage. The Barracks is one such purchase. It is the same as the Castle but adventures take twice the time.

So i can buy another bulidung to finish that quest?Which one?
    If i i can finish the quest wihout spending 360 for barrack would help a lot fininshing the quest because a new quest just popped up where you actually need the barrack again.

I never bought the barracks in that quest. Just let it expire.
    What quest is that which 'requires' the barracks? If you need to go on an adventure, use your Castle.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

It expired, but somehow i got a second chance to make the quest without gems and its worked, but you sure have to wait a loong long time, until you can finish the quest, and that is the hard part of it , to wait that long.