Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Halloween 2013 Goals-Relisted 2016

Farm Supplier
    I luv new Halloween decor and was wondering if we are going to have a Halloween version with last year stuff and more new stuff as in rs I had fun decorating there and hoping for more decor for my bakery as its my first year playing on Halloween...

Quote Originally Posted by Nelvette View Post
    How much the oven cost?

17,500$

I don't celebrate Halloween in rl. But I love decorating with it in my small virtual bakery world! Same goes to what other themes they give us. XD It really doesn't matter if you like/hate a theme. You know nothing beats getting a update weekly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by graciessweets View Post
    The anti Halloween stuff is really making me laugh out loud! Really?! Just saying, it's a game....
    I don't get it either! First there were lots of comments to have Halloween stuff early & now that we do have I'm seeing a lot of negative reaction... LOL!

Halloween for some is a fun day to dress up, scare the neighbors & sit through a marathon of scary movies with buddies, etc.

I like the update and glad that we finally got a Natasha decoration...

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Jack'O'Cupcake, 6 hr
    Spectral Cupcake, locked by goal
    Monstrous Cupcake, locked by goal
    Thsnk you! I can't wait to see them. The Jack'O'Cupcake is so cute.

Fashion Designer
    Love the update!! TL really knocked it out of the park with this one, and so early too!! THANKYOU TEAM LAVA!! I would have posted sooner but I have been busy busy retheming my place!

I actually dislike the fact, that Team Lava loves RS more than BS (idk how to say that, I am a bad english speaker xD)!
    I mean, have you ever noticed that BS hasn't got that much new stuff that RS has?? Just wondering...

Rhino Keeper
    Really like this update Good to see TL listened a bit and have Halloween items early. Surely cant not please everyone, but thumbs up from me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cortnylyn View Post
    Really like this update Good to see TL listened a bit and have Halloween items early. Surely cant not please everyone, but thumbs up from me.
    Double thumbs up here too :-)

Fashion Designer

The monster cupcakes are 10 hours .
    The spectral cakes are still locked even though the goal has come up. You have to complete the monster cakes to unlock the other.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast