Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Halloween 2013 Goals-Relisted 2016

What are the recipes on the new oven?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    I don't celebrate Halloween either, but I WON'T decorate with it at all. Decorating with it IS celebrating it! So I won't participate in the goals, I too was really hoping for fall goals. But unfortunately those who don't celebrate it are the minority! But not participating will help me work on other appliances that I still need to master and earn more gems...and save up my coins!!! I just don't look forward to 4 weeks of this "stuff!" Yuck!
    I think the Halloween stuff is cute and we don't celebrate it in Australia. If we did have halloween here i probably wouldnt celebrate it for religious reasons but I wouldn't let that take the fun out of the game.

We also don't celebrate summer, winter or autumn when those goals are released. Believe me, after coming out of winter the LAST thing we want to see is more snow. But if I want to complete the goals for the game I just do it .

The boardwalk theme was just rubbing salt into a wound this year. It was grey, dreary and miserable constantly and I would escape with the game to see summer in my bakery taunting me, lol! I still thought it was adorable (and still have the majority of my bakery decorated with those items).

I personally don't celebrate Halloween it's something that really shouldn't be celebrated but the decor isn't that bad I've been waiting for fall decor but nothing, at the end of the day I have the decor up to me it's just a game I refuse to let a game dictate my entire life IMO

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by myferngardens View Post
    What are the recipes on the new oven?
    Jack'O'Cupcake, 6 hr
    Spectral Cupcake, locked by goal
    Monstrous Cupcake, locked by goal

Rhino Keeper
    The anti Halloween stuff is really making me laugh out loud! Really?! Just saying, it's a game....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by graciessweets View Post
    The anti Halloween stuff is really making me laugh out loud! Really?! Just saying, it's a game....
    Exactly. Dont see what peoples problem is

I like the new Halloween goals... love the tables and chairs....cool...!!

Rhino Keeper
    I personally think the theme and goals are adorable. The pumpkin counters, wallpaper, natasha caulderon, and ghosts all look so cute! Halloween isn't really celebrated as a holiday, it's just a day for kids and adults alike to dress up and have fun.

I'm wondering, does anyone know what kind of floor space the trees, caulderon, and/or ghosts take? I want to start rearranging!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by happyheartfla View Post
    I personally think the theme and goals are adorable. The pumpkin counters, wallpaper, natasha caulderon, and ghosts all look so cute! Halloween isn't really celebrated as a holiday, it's just a day for kids and adults alike to dress up and have fun.

I'm wondering, does anyone know what kind of floor space the trees, caulderon, and/or ghosts take? I want to start rearranging!
    Natasha caulderon is 2x1 and twisted tree is 2x2. I dont know about ghosts tho ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the info. I thought the trees looked like they might only be 1x1, but figured I couldn't be that lucky!! Now to clear some space!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast