Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Halloween 2013 Goals-Relisted 2016

There is a Haunted Drink Machine available on my Bakery Story (iOS) and I see a goal-locked Spectral Oven. You can sell or store an old appliance and buy the drink machine in the appliance tab, the 2nd to last item on the list.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelvette View Post
    You do not need to sell anything, just storage some of your appliances and buy the ones you want.
    oops, (store) its what I wanted to say.....

Executive Chef
    I understand. I am not too thrilled about Halloween stuff either, but it is a way to earn extra money.
    Quote Originally Posted by joanmartins View Post
    im so not doing this goal

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    I understand. I am not too thrilled about Halloween stuff either, but it is a way to earn extra money.

I won't be putting any of the Halloween decor in my bakery, but I'm going to do the goals to get the oven and drink machine so I can master the recipes and get the gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Argh! Wish we can buy any tiles for goals like before. Goal tiles are always expensive. As soon as I buy the Halloween stuff, I put these away.

Goals are nice to earn gems. Tests also how reliable your neighbours are.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so glad I've requested basic parts before from my neighbors. I had enough screw and gear for 10 haunted drink machine but I only bought 4 just in case I need those parts again for another type of oven/machine. By the way, you can purchase any kind of wallpaper and you will still get credit for the new goal.

Fashion Designer
    I'm happy to finally see Halloween goals, although I do wish we had more things to buy non-goal related I just spent 200,000 coins buying the wallpaper & tiles for the goals as well as building ten ovens

Where is the RS updates
    Its not fair >_<

Rhino Keeper
    I guess these are the new Halloween decors. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	10588

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    I'm happy to finally see Halloween goals, although I do wish we had more things to buy non-goal related I just spent 200,000 coins buying the wallpaper & tiles for the goals as well as building ten ovens
    200,000 is a great number compared to how expensive and time consuming last years goals were.

P.S. I think it stinks that we can't use last years bakery. I wanted to buy some tables and chairs. Unless I move over to android I won't be able to now. I refuse to mess up my standing with dragons tourney to find out.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast