Thread: Glitch in "Thurston gets dressed"

Angry Glitch in "Thurston gets dressed"

I just had a glitch.. I got the leggings first and then a helmet for Thurton.. Finally, I was able to make his breastplate. I was happy to get it done. I pressed "give"" to get him dressed up. But when I clicked "give" for these three items, I got some glitch! When it got fixed, the message showed that only a breastplate was given and Thurston was still undressed! His helmet and leggings are not there anymore! Now I'm so disappointed about this problem.. How do I get my missing items back? I've been spending good money for this game. Plz help me...

Addition to my thread: I'm using iphone 4 with IOS7. My id is bloodymaryAM

Executive Chef
    I'll flag this over for you!

Please force close your game and check your account. You should be able to complete this quest now, thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Yes!Thank you!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    I was looking for the other thread about Thurston's clothes going missing but found this one first, hope it'll do. My Thurston's lost his britches too. I got them from a troll, got the 'Processing...' screen a few minutes later after doing a bunch of other stuff, all that stuff was undone, and the pants (and goal for them) were gone. Fix me please?

You have already completed the quest for Thurston's Leggings. You will need to continue on with your other quests to get his other pieces of clothing. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    You have already completed the quest for Thurston's Leggings. You will need to continue on with your other quests to get his other pieces of clothing. Thanks!
    Ahhh... I hadn't checked my inventory, I just looked at Thurston and he was still in his boxers, I guess I jumped the *** and thought he should have been wearing them! I just knew this was already a known thing with him from reading about it before, so I kinda assumed that's what had happened, apparently it was just a plain old resyncing. Next time I'll be more thorough before I post. Sorry, and thanks for checking so quickly! facepalm

That's alright! If you do lose the clothing items after going through the quests and collecting, please let us know and we'll help you out.