Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Halloween

Farm Supplier
    I dont have punkin table ,punkin stool ,Halloween sign, or haunted floardboard and I meant before lto... Hopefully I get them eventully....

Banned
    On android? Are you using the latest version? I've seen my android neighbors with the items. Maybe uninstall and then reinstall the current version from google play?

Fashion Designer
    Android here I got all the update. But no gems. With to download. Maybe I shouldn't have downloaded it yet. Should I uninstall it again and wait for the prompt to download it. And could someone tell me if the zombie waitress or waiter is from this or last years update. Be a use it is still locked behind a goal.

Fashion Designer
    And I cannot find the the devilish eggs. What stove are they on or are they on the new stove I haven't gotten out of the goal market yet

The zombie waiter is from last years Halloween and for the recipes, check post #29. Each new recipe pic states above it which appliance it's on.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry never mind found the eggs but I am disappointed that the pumpkin table and the spider chairs are gems can't afford to buy gems

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The zombie waiter is from last years Halloween and for the recipes, check post #29. Each new recipe pic states above it which appliance it's on.
    Well that is disappointing really wanted the zombie.

Fashion Designer
    Will they unlock it this Halloween do they do that give missed goals I didn't start the game until after Halloween way after Halloween.

Okay, I just have to say I LOVE this update such cute decor, wallpaper/tiles, etc. I love the Halloween stuff and already bought a bunch of items. This was worth the wait

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know what parts go into the Confection Lab appliance yet?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast