Thread: outraged

Farm Supplier

outraged

Yes this is another thread complaining and I know I will get directed somewhere else/or the thread will be closed

So with all these dragons being removed, such as my favourites (naga, summer, independence, amthesit ect,) I have been unable to get any of these, other than independence which I only just got, I am unable to get amethist as I do not have a gemstone dragon yet.

Its really unfair how all the nice dragons are being released to iOS battle arena and so on, crafting, ice isles and there is no way of getting them, nothing. I heard that the count of dragons that are iOS exclusive is over 30!

Parity is terrible, I don't believe it will ever come or will our lag/ bugs be fixed.
    So team lava
    Why aren't you communicating?
    Why can't you tell us the truth?
    What happened about parity that was "being worked on"?
    Why are there so many iOS exclusive dragons?
    Why are you removing and releasing dragons so quickly yet your not bothering to fix the problems?

Team lava you need to sit down and sort everything out before you release more dragons. Maybe the zodiac dragons when the time is right but THATS IT

What does everyone think about these issues?

Farm Supplier
    Amen...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jeroen1975 View Post
    Amen...

I think all those quick closures of threats are new examples of total ignorance of their costumers, but hey, just realise this forum is not a free space, its (over)ruled completely by TL. The way almost every thread is shut down on short notice, seams to me as dictating, cut down all forms of discussion.... internet should be a place of freedom of speech, this forum is imo not a good example of that

From what I understand, the reason IOS gets all the good updates is because it is much easier to develop games and release updates on IOS than on Androids. Androids are made by a lot of different companies, and I assume they all don't have the same exact operating system like all IOS have. One update could be made to ALL IOS devices at once, whereas Androids would have to have a lot of different companies cooperate to release any updates to the multiple different operating systems Androids run on. And if Androids do in fact all run on the same operating system just like all IOS do, then I have NO IDEA why there is still an issue with updating Androids the same as IOS.

Rhino Keeper
    I have switched to a different dragon game, they seem to treat everyone equal, there is no lag for android, everything is cheaper, wish i never stopped by a team lava game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmzo123 View Post
    Yes this is another thread complaining and I know I will get directed somewhere else/or the thread will be closed

So with all these dragons being removed, such as my favourites (naga, summer, independence, amthesit ect,) I have been unable to get any of these, other than independence which I only just got, I am unable to get amethist as I do not have a gemstone dragon yet.

Its really unfair how all the nice dragons are being released to iOS battle arena and so on, crafting, ice isles and there is no way of getting them, nothing. I heard that the count of dragons that are iOS exclusive is over 30!

Parity is terrible, I don't believe it will ever come or will our lag/ bugs be fixed.
    So team lava
    Why aren't you communicating?
    Why can't you tell us the truth?
    What happened about parity that was "being worked on"?
    Why are there so many iOS exclusive dragons?
    Why are you removing and releasing dragons so quickly yet your not bothering to fix the problems?

Team lava you need to sit down and sort everything out before you release more dragons. Maybe the zodiac dragons when the time is right but THATS IT

What does everyone think about these issues?

I soooooooooo hear u i cant visit my neighbours anymore,i am at level 104 since getting to level 100 boom dropping rate id visit one person n drop out 5 or more times so forget even writting there walls,TL really need to put there heads together and fix this before they lose gamers

Nightclub Owner
    Please note that PonyRoar has previously requested that people to to the forum dispute section if they wish to talk about the closing of the parity thread etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for your continued feedback. We are happy to have such passionate players enjoying our games. We have received a lot of feedback regarding our efforts towards multi-platform development and we look forward to continue bringing our games to the Android platform.

Unfortunately, due to continued behavior issues, we are closing the thread on this topic and will not be permitting any additional or similar threads. We will be sure to share any news about updates to the Android version of Dragon Story when we have them to share. Be sure to keep an eye on our Facebook, Twitter, blogs and forums for the latest news and updates!

If you have a question regarding this action, please create a new post in Forum Disputes, where a Community Manager will happily assist you.

Thank you.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.