Thread: Need too much food to evolve dragon to Epic, any version that uses less food?

New Resident

Need too much food to evolve dragon to Epic, any version that uses less food?

Previously when using new dawn version, it only needs 1000 per feeding for level 9 dragon to evolve to epic, but now, TL has removed the New Dawn version. All the latest version required 12500 per feeding at level 9. That is crazy.

Does anyone know any other version of dragon story that will uses less food per feeding?

Pls help.

Banned
    They removed it for iOS? I don't have ND and the food cost is ridiculous! They should at least give us more farms.. 6 isn't enough.

Banned
    I just have my brats on a diet. I put the ones I love to epic the rest grow just enough to breed and the rest sit there like decoration. I agree though, we need more farms or additions to the crops we have. OR they can be decent and just lower the amount needed to make them to epic.

Executive Chef
    What? I thought level 7 is already Epic, so the food cost is not that bad for me. Yay!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by shwong78 View Post
    Previously when using new dawn version, it only needs 1000 per feeding for level 9 dragon to evolve to epic, but now, TL has removed the New Dawn version. All the latest version required 12500 per feeding at level 9. That is crazy.

Does anyone know any other version of dragon story that will uses less food per feeding?

Pls help.
    All the currents version should now have the same feeding costs.
    You can add your feedback on the cost of feeding the dragons on the current thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request