Page 3 of 201 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: New Battle Arena - Valkyrie dragon [iOS]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    i also don't see this in my market but i have the tournament would like to know which element this is.
    It's Champion type.
    I don't have this in my market or album too, and I did not get a goal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftiger1234 View Post
    Already tried still nothing
    Please don't tell me you need ninja to have this tournament...
    Have you updated DS? If you have then you should email TL and tell them you don't have the tournament

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    I'm sick of all these tournament, it's making people rush through this game and not giving people enough time to heal and take a rest, i'm just going through it with my own pace without gold.
    Too many dragons now, and you can't have them all, so if i get it or not, not really bothered.
    My thoughts exactly... Cute dragon anyway

Executive Chef
    Beat forest with forestfire 10 one single Bash in both of my account, I have to work, so BE back in a couple hours, good luck

Executive Chef
    Genie beats water BB

Executive Chef
    Round 2 water lvl1 beaten with epic air m and finish

Fashion Designer
    I'm sick of all these tournament, it's making people rush through this game and not giving people enough time to heal and take a rest, i'm just going through it with my own pace without gold.
    Too many dragons now, and you can't have them all, so if i get it or not, not really bothered.
    I'm you too. I still have 7 or 8 dragons left to heal. I'm not going to rush through this one. If I get it ,yay, if not... Life goes on.

Executive Chef
    Round 3 aether beats light BB

Host(ess)
    Round two: Water L1 < Topaz L7. M++B

Executive Chef
    Hear ye hear ye! I have all my dragons healed (well,the main ones) so that's not the problem for me. The problem is, this is rushing it. Alas... Really not the ideal time for me as i have an extremely busy week coming up. not gonna be able to play often. This sucks.
    Here's to another "five-and-a-half-days-that-they-say-is-six-days". And my poor dad won't even have a chance because his iPhone's charger isn't working so he can't even play DS!! So sucky. And unlucky.

Well, just beat little forest with Ruby.