Page 185 of 201 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2008

Thread: New Battle Arena - Valkyrie dragon [iOS]

New Resident
    I've not been able to breed, buy, or win all these rare dragons you guys have, like Aether or Ninja. :/ I'm afraid I won't get Valkyrie...

Executive Chef
    Yay!!! I have done it. First time I have ever won a tournament. Was just about to use an ultimate but didn't need to.

Finally defeated valkeryie with Scarecrow - 2nd time I tried it.

Thanks to everyone for all your messages for support, it has really helped when I kept losing battle after battle.

Good luck to all of you still trying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    OMG you guys!! I just beat Valkyrie with Ninja L7 MBM Almost thought I wouldn't be able to finish this one in time. Woho!! Never give up and good luck to the rest of ya still battling! WHAT A FEELIN' nananana.... *singing loudly to myself*
    Well done. Me too.

Ok I'm on Valkyrie his my next fight any ideas people I ain't got any goodness left so only little dragons to beat him please x

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bentliy View Post
    I've not been able to breed, buy, or win all these rare dragons you guys have, like Aether or Ninja. :/ I'm afraid I won't get Valkyrie...
    Don't give up. You still have a few hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Day three vs the boss. I'm starting to have doubts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bentliy View Post
    Tips on beating Stainglass, anyone? It's one of those dragons whose weaknesses are not listed.
    I have defeated stainglass with crusader in this tournament and in the previous ones I have used parakeet and also honeybee twice. Maybe you could try one of those if you have them? Good luck!!

New Resident
    I can't believe this. I Beat Valkyrie with a Eagle Dragon After speeding up quite some Times in the end. I Even got Rex to congratulate me with getting this and that the Dragon would help me Win future battles, and then the game reloads and gone is the Win and the Dragon. The Quest was also reset and when I tried to Beat it again with Eagle, its lost. I'm quite frustrated in the moment

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Well done. Me too.
    Thanks! Congrats to you too! Always a great feeling when a tournament is finished!

Farm Supplier
    I don't think I'll be able to get Valkyrie I had not been able to breed any of the rare dragons most of you have :-( and I'm stuck trying to beat stainglass