Page 154 of 201 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2008

Thread: New Battle Arena - Valkyrie dragon [iOS]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    UTTER DISASTER! It's the Phoenix tournament all over again! I FINALLY beat Dark Angel on the 23rd try (ridiculous, right!?) and then just as I was taking screenshots of my victory screen and my morningstars in storage, the dreaded "processing" sign came up! And just like that my victory against DA was snatched away! I went back into storage and there was one less morningstar than I just had when taking screenshots! So when I go back in an hour to fight again, it will be DA again! So there is NO hope of Valkyrie at this point, but I will keep fighting because I need morningstars and want the gold from level 25.

TL said they couldn't/wouldn't do anything for me when this happened in the Phoenix tourney. And I didn't even get that answer till, like, a week later. Even if they would do anything for me this time because I have screenshots, it's a weekend and they won't get to me till the tourney's over, by which time they will say it's too late to help.
    Oh CakeandPie sorry to hear it! I had problems in Phoenix too. Wish you luck beating da again!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurry View Post
    Hi guys.. Still at Crusader.. Going to bed now! Congrats Sumercarefree, hope you get the prize before I wake up!
    Good night Aurry!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by agastya154 View Post
    yes...already confirm that
    Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Try Pink or White it says.
    Kitsune, Naga?
    I try my epic kitsune 3 times, no luck , dont have naga

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    UTTER DISASTER! It's the Phoenix tournament all over again! I FINALLY beat Dark Angel on the 23rd try (ridiculous, right!?) and then just as I was taking screenshots of my victory screen and my morningstars in storage, the dreaded "processing" sign came up! And just like that my victory against DA was snatched away! I went back into storage and there was one less morningstar than I just had when taking screenshots! So when I go back in an hour to fight again, it will be DA again! So there is NO hope of Valkyrie at this point, but I will keep fighting because I need morningstars and want the gold from level 25.

TL said they couldn't/wouldn't do anything for me when this happened in the Phoenix tourney. And I didn't even get that answer till, like, a week later. Even if they would do anything for me this time because I have screenshots, it's a weekend and they won't get to me till the tourney's over, by which time they will say it's too late to help.
    Opps, sorry to hear that, sometime I'm thinking the "processing" thingy was set in purposely. It would actually come out when you successful win or get something you had tried very hard, I've met these situation couple of time, especially for the crafting of knight dragon, I get first and second pieces of craft easily and was trying very hard to get the third piece and finally I get it, I quickly put it into craft and the "processing" came out, I collected again and it was a lotus blossom, nice flower huh !? And until now i can't even get the third piece(after knight dragon introduce until now, I tried very hard to get it ) and knight dragon will be gone soon, boo for me !

Executive Chef
    Congrats buttabdullah and Sumercarefree for making it to Valkyrie!
    I'm still on Crusader. Instead of throwing fires at him, I'm tring Mindvolts. Have 4 of them- a level 10, 2 at level 3, and 1 spanking new baby! Baby almost took him out in round 2. Have had 3 rounds so far! Hopefully goes soon, so I can battle Valkyrie also!
    Good luck to everyone today!
    Wolf tiger don't give up! (hope you get this)
    Leviathan has been beaten by clown, storm, Mindvolt, Seabreeze, familiar, trickster, social, rainbow, mist, 4-leaf, and topaz! Your luck can change anytime.

I can't do Valkyrie. Have not Ninja or Dream, help me, please. thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Congrats buttabdullah and Sumercarefree for making it to Valkyrie!
    I'm still on Crusader. Instead of throwing fires at him, I'm tring Mindvolts. Have 4 of them- a level 10, 2 at level 3, and 1 spanking new baby! Baby almost took him out in round 2. Have had 3 rounds so far! Hopefully goes soon, so I can battle Valkyrie also!
    Good luck to everyone today!
    Wolf tiger don't give up! (hope you get this)
    Leviathan has been beaten by clown, storm, Mindvolt, Seabreeze, familiar, trickster, social, rainbow, mist, 4-leaf, and topaz! Your luck can change anytime.
    Thanx dark ather hope u beat crusader gud luck

OMG! Dark Angel was just taken down with a Level 1 Wizard B++B!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally beat naga with 2nd try of night elf and another 8 fails. Now on to night elf that just defeated my forestfire. Will try pegasus or dawntree, hopefully it's a success. So far i have only won the ethereal tournament so i want valkyrie quiet badly