Page 123 of 201 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2008

Thread: New Battle Arena - Valkyrie dragon [iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Nine losses against Dark Angel now. *sigh* These diamond rounds make me question why I even do these tournaments. Yes, I won the last three, but these rounds turn the tournaments from fun to depressing and irritating.

At this rate, with 11 losses to Infinity and 9 so far to Dark Angel, with 6 more rounds to go after DA including two diamonds and a Champion (which is as hard as diamond to defeat), unless my luck REALLY changes I don't think I can win this one. Only 2.5 days left.
    Did u try rainbow? I lost to DA countless times too. Used rainbow b++b. Hope it helps.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by swannygirl View Post
    Getting really sick of Leviathan!! He's taken out my storm, mindvolt, social, rainbow, aether, and one more but I can't remember which. I'm getting really desperate here! No diamonds in my arsenal either
    I used Eagle one bash

Fashion Designer
    I've now tried Ninja twice, Rose, Elf and Mistmoth against Valkyrie. No luck yet.

On another note, I just finallllllllly bred my first Unicorn and I feel like I could cry. I've tried so many times I can't begin to count!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipse0185 View Post
    Infinity (16) won fire (1) BM++
    Congrats!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ca0611 View Post
    Do u have gemstone? Defeated naga in kaleido tourney... Bb++. Hope it helps.
    Tried epic gemstone and he lost. Just lost ninja to him also. Going to try a ruby I think next or my gemstone (3) so I can hatch my new gemstone egg.

Rhino Keeper
    I was battling lightening with my night elf. I hit once but during its hit, the game glitched. It took half of my night Eli's health and it's health returned to full. So not fair! Has anyone else had this happen?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Yes watch TV n relax, try your luck once in a while.
    switch off phone n let programme reset.
    You have always overcome odds.
    Thanks Sumercarefree! Except for prism last tournament.... Remember I finally blew him up to smitherings with Ult!
    What a delight!!! (not to that point yet though!) lol

Executive Chef
    M
    Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    I've now tried Ninja twice, Rose, Elf and Mistmoth against Valkyrie. No luck yet.

On another note, I just finallllllllly bred my first Unicorn and I feel like I could cry. I've tried so many times I can't begin to count!
    Oh! Congrats!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blinvy2 View Post
    I was battling lightening with my night elf. I hit once but during its hit, the game glitched. It took half of my night Eli's health and it's health returned to full. So not fair! Has anyone else had this happen?
    This has happened to me several times. Luckily it was in regular battle and not the tournament but it still sucks. Sorry for you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blinvy2 View Post
    No. I've had it glitch, but not take away my health and leave his!