Page 87 of 201 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast

Thread: New Battle Arena - Valkyrie dragon [iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    Still unable to get through infinity.. Please help...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Going to be gone for a few hours.. Have fun everyone and good luck!
    See you (my) tomorrow. I am off to bed after my next battle. Hope all your battles go well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ronjace007 View Post
    I used Winter level 4

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ronjace007 View Post
    If you don't have diamonds use low level babies and keep at it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    See you (my) tomorrow. I am off to bed after my next battle. Hope all your battles go well.
    Good night, see you tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm beginning to get a little frustrated with this feature. I have yet to "win" any of the dragons offered from this feature, and it's not from lack of trying. The last battle had put at least 50+ dragons in the hospital, some of them more than once. And to be perfectly honest, I still have a handful of injured soldiers waiting in line to see their primary physician. I read how other players beat specific dragons and yet I still lose. I know every Island is different and what works for some, won't work for most and that's the way the cookie crumbles. But I really despise the way TL puts the odds of winning in their favor. For instance, how on earth does a level 1 Water Dragon beat a level 10 Diamond Dragon??? That just doesn't make any sense to me. And another thing, if our Dragons can only go to level 10, why are we battling Dragons that are level 11 and above?? That alone puts us at a substantial disadvantage.

Executive Chef
    My level 9 diamond beat infinity. I count myself lucky to have a diamond and a crusader during these times, even more than for the obvious reasons. :/ i did struggle through the first tournaments without diamonds so I know it ain't easy beating those high -level hybrids.

After diamond, is it lightning? Gotta get my lotus, big bad, saturn and kitsune/black swan psyched up for tomorrow. One of them's bound to pull me through, I hope.

Good night everyone!

Well my new job has been keepin me away from DS, but I still love playing whenever I can get despit the frustration sometimes. I'm now stuck on big bad :/ it has taken our my epic Saturn and night :/ and lotus is healing. Any suggestions?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    I agree. It would be nice if it was permanent but it means so much more to heal quickly during the tournament.
    Yes if such a Tournament is a regular feature n we are not allowed more habitats we will need a shorter healing time to continue.
    It is possible that the healing time can be 2 hrs permanently to give the lower lvl players a chance to participate too. I know many are still avoiding or ignoring the Tournament.

Executive Chef
    Seems level 4 is lucky for ultra rare,I don't have many only mermaid Lv 4 & mythic Lv 4, will try to beat dark angel.