Page 150 of 201 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2008

Thread: New Battle Arena - Valkyrie dragon [iOS]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Atlantis worked for me! Thanks Pribakes!
    You're welcome glad work for you too.

Good morning everyone, waiting to battle helios in my second account for my 21 try
    Already fought valkyrie in main account 5 times, and nothing this one is getting on my nerves (lost ninja 6 twice, angel 9, queztal 10 and dawntree 7)
    Next will try epic mercury, Dream 1 (kept as baby I think is so cute), icecream 9 or ethereal 7, Wish me luck!
    Good luck everybody

Executive Chef
    Meant nothing worked against valkyrie ^^^^^^^^^

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jumperjing3 View Post
    Someone posted they won with ice cream..if you have that...
    I am also stuck on valkyrie more then 24 hours

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rrr666999 View Post
    I am also stuck on valkyrie more then 24 hours
    Hope we pass it soon, good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Well well....looks like there are few of us is stuck with valkyrie. Tried fire and is now waiting to be cured.

Executive Chef
    UTTER DISASTER! It's the Phoenix tournament all over again! I FINALLY beat Dark Angel on the 23rd try (ridiculous, right!?) and then just as I was taking screenshots of my victory screen and my morningstars in storage, the dreaded "processing" sign came up! And just like that my victory against DA was snatched away! I went back into storage and there was one less morningstar than I just had when taking screenshots! So when I go back in an hour to fight again, it will be DA again! So there is NO hope of Valkyrie at this point, but I will keep fighting because I need morningstars and want the gold from level 25.

TL said they couldn't/wouldn't do anything for me when this happened in the Phoenix tourney. And I didn't even get that answer till, like, a week later. Even if they would do anything for me this time because I have screenshots, it's a weekend and they won't get to me till the tourney's over, by which time they will say it's too late to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    I used Trickster 10
    Tried and lost :/ going on loss #5

Rhino Keeper
    My bf finished naga with forest level 1. After an hour it was back to naga again and we could not beat her again... What a game! Isn't this unfair TL?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    UTTER DISASTER! It's the Phoenix tournament all over again! I FINALLY beat Dark Angel on the 23rd try (ridiculous, right!?) and then just as I was taking screenshots of my victory screen and my morningstars in storage, the dreaded "processing" sign came up! And just like that my victory against DA was snatched away! I went back into storage and there was one less morningstar than I just had when taking screenshots! So when I go back in an hour to fight again, it will be DA again! So there is NO hope of Valkyrie at this point, but I will keep fighting because I need morningstars and want the gold from level 25
    I am so sorry. Same thing happen to me against DA. I always sync before and after every battle but i wasn't sure i did
    that. Luckily Crusader epic beat DA again with B+++ same combo twice.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    UTTER DISASTER! It's the Phoenix tournament all over again! I FINALLY beat Dark Angel on the 23rd try (ridiculous, right!?) and then just as I was taking screenshots of my victory screen and my morningstars in storage, the dreaded "processing" sign came up! And just like that my victory against DA was snatched away! I went back into storage and there was one less morningstar than I just had when taking screenshots! So when I go back in an hour to fight again, it will be DA again! So there is NO hope of Valkyrie at this point, but I will keep fighting because I need morningstars and want the gold from level 25.

TL said they couldn't/wouldn't do anything for me when this happened in the Phoenix tourney. And I didn't even get that answer till, like, a week later. Even if they would do anything for me this time because I have screenshots, it's a weekend and they won't get to me till the tourney's over, by which time they will say it's too late to help.
    Ohhhh thats so unfair, did try baby forest, maybe it work, I know you must BE tired, but keep going!!!
    In my 2nd account, Im stuck in helios (21 try) I gonna try 2 more and give An. Ultimate there, dont like but when you're stuck for that many time, we have to act.
    And always force close your game after and before you Battle !