Thread: Stuck at level 30 in Castle Story

Stuck at level 30 in Castle Story

I am using an iPad with iOS 7.1. I have restarted, hard shut down and restart. Deleted Castle Story and reinstalled it. I have been playing this game every day for a very long time, probably well over a year but I am stuck at level 30 and my experience points are just over 74,000. There is a Gazebo just below my kingdom that says I need to expand there for my reward but I am not allowed to expand anymore. What's the story? Thank you.

Storm8 ID: MynesDinner

Banned
    Everyone at level 30 is stuck at level 30. At the moment there is no higher level. There are at least two buildings that we can click on and get the message you mentioned, but we cannot go there as of now.

We are due to get a huge update this week probably, so that should take care of feeling bored or stuck. Even if we have done all we could, goal wise and whatnot, there is always something we can do to bide our time. Like make food for the adventures we know we will have to to on.

Nightclub Owner
    creolepraline has got it in one. For more discussion on the level cap please see this thread. For a sneaky peek at the next update see here.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.